32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Don't worry i feeling they become very close with each other .
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 9-22-2009 14:51

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Well this was good Sylar messing parkman head and force him to use power protect himself. What does that guy need peter for and deaf women what is her power ?
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 9-29-2009 13:30

Hiro trying save a guy who loves to photo copy his butt   i knew eventually he would have to give up. Tracey realise her old life is now what she thought.. this wasn't an intresting episode but the ending   SYLAR BACK Horray

[ Last edited by bala at 10-6-2009 14:00 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-6-2009 12:31

Reply 3#3 slade01's post

Look like this might be the final season ratings are low for this season

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

it's not really Nathan is it ?

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Sylar but he doesn't know he's sylar

Thought guys would love this picture

Yeah rebecca was nice surprise i couldn't believe who was behind it and poor claire has no idea and i don't think she will ever find out she's invisible, it's going difficult to prove but writer gave us the answer to a lot of question.

Sylar you almost feel sorry for him having no clue how powerful he is.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-13-2009 13:24

Good episode Noel finally found a purpose in this episode, hiro i always love how he always so happy and Samuel loading a gun with Sylar i mean he really turn him back to a killer.

i hate to say this Heros has official become boring  -we are on 6th episode and i honest don't care what happens next. the only reason I'm watch out respect for fact it has lasted over 3 years.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 10-21-2009 17:01

Reply 3#3 carlorica's post

it's such a shame for show go downhill

Wow this episode seems so much better and how is Claire going explain it other 2 girls?, i can't believe they killed that guy and now sylar has control of parkman what a way manipulate him letting him take over his body
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 10-27-2009 11:33

yes i found mr bennet love interest rather interesting-i didn't even know she existed . I'm surprised he didn't help bennet tell him who sylar is and what he looked like ?. what a clif-hanger ?
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-3-2009 17:26

Well this was interesting episode i mean i love how they keep us hanging i mean i like Claire explained how she was able survive but Becky storyline took a interesting twist when we find out Bennett killed her father and now wants revenge on Claire.

Sylar and Parkman stand-off was great i mean how it ended was great but look promo he will be back
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-10-2009 16:51

Quote:
why does Sameul???
I'm sure we will find out out soon i mean we had no idea why he wanted Hiro until last week episode-you know there reveal each bit in pieces to give complete picture.

Hiro was so stupid i mean after he got film he should demanded Samuel release that Charlie but instead he hands that film to  him. That was one hell bargaining chip he had he would done anything to get that film so he shouldn't handed to him straight away and what he did Saresh was funny.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-18-2009 14:10

Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

Well same here i also figured Samuel had killed his brother but i don't think Samuel is going let Charlie go and as soon hiro realise that i think it will sort it out.

can Nathan and Sylar really be together??-well i don't think two people can't occupy same body let see who's stronger ?
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-24-2009 14:41

Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

we know who will win

Reply 3#3 carlorica's post

yes i kind of agree Claire is being manipulated by Samuel he allowed that man to hit him so Claire could see he was defensive-less and she has no idea what Samuel power is , from what i can see from Clare's perspective is that she think he has no powers.

Peter think Nathan was inside him  so he couldn't kill his brother but as you pointed he's gone so i don't think he will have a problem now..

Mr Bennett shouldn't told women about her wiping her memory.  now he can persue her and she seems like a good women.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 interesting points. thanks for participa 12-3-2009 17:26

Reply 5#5 carlorica's post

you would think that peters mother already knows about Samuel because doesn't she get vision of the future?.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well i think he told them not to before Claire came in.

32 12
Thread