Thread
Printable Version

Think There Is A Compatibility Problem When Using Google Chrome With VIPTV

Think There Is A Compatibility Problem When Using Google Chrome With VIPTV

Hi im having a small problem I recently started using Google Chrome dev4.0 with viptv.net and it seems that when I refresh the website the Episodes Update list does not change but when I open viptv.net with firefox it shows up the latest episodes. I think this is some sort of bug with Google Chrome or the website is not fully compatible with chrome because I even tried clearing the cache and the offline data and it still did not update that section as it was supposed to. I could not find a Report A Bug section sorry if I posted in the wrong place, if I did feel free to move this post to the right place. Thank You

Reply 1#1 daniel2214's post

I was using Google Chrome when i added the updates to the forum so it works for me occasionally i have to close the browser and start again

yes it seems that when you close the browser the updates show up. this was not really a big deal I just thought I should point that out so if there was some bug you would know about it. thanks for the fast reply

Reply 3#3 daniel2214's post

I have the same problem with firefox when i use a auto refresh add-on

Im not using Auto Refresh and I have no idea why this is happening maybe it's because chrome is still being developed but I still love chrome way way better then firefox. Before I used to worship firefox for it's extensions but not for the speed and now chrome has most of the good extensions that firefox has and even more speed and a sleeker design so I still go with chrome

Thread