Thread
Printable Version

Suggestion

Suggestion

I don't know if this has been said before, or whether or not it's something to even think about. I think that we should change the point value for 30 minute shows to 1 pt. I just think it's more fair to do it that way, because you're getting less than you would for an hour show. You know? This is just a suggestion, but I hope it will be taken into consideration. BTW. My 2 year mark on this site is coming up, thanks for always being awesome. I couldn't choose a better site!
Recent Ratings

Thanks Danny for the suggestion. I think it was mentioned before, but for the 20 minute shows though. Happy "Almost" Anniversary

When I say 30 minute show I mean the 20 minute shows on here. And when I say an hour, I mean the 40 minute ones. Haha. I just wish they would take it into consideration. I feel like we're paying double, ya know? Thanks.
Recent Ratings
  • Milks26 Points +10 For your 2 year anniversary 1-28-2010 13:55

Reply 3#3 dannixx's post

Like Shinny said this has been suggested many times. I get where your coming from.....but the qualtiy of the 20 min & 40 min shows are the same......so, what you gonna do! Here's 10 points for ur 2 year anniversary

Thank you.

Thread