Thread
Printable Version

Want to thank the Admins and Coders

Want to thank the Admins and Coders

I want to send a thanks to the admins and the mods of this site. I was in the account history looking for a show to see the last one I had watched and noticed that there is now a search place. This is AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks so much for implementing this and you all ROK!!!!

Reply 1#1 carlorica's post

I have only just noticed that

That's an awesome feature- thank you SO much! This saves me a ton of time- thanks!!!!

It's great that this was added. One of the things we did with the Anniversary thread was to list all of the suggestions people made and we shared that with our Admin team. So, it's nice to see one of those requests has been added. It's one I've personally wanted !! edit to fix out to our (was rushing earlier ) [ Last edited by shinny at 1-20-2010 23:42 ]

I thanked you on another site, but I'll say it again... Thank you for all of your hard work! It is appreciated. Don't let the few bring you down. Plenty of us think you guys/girls are doing a wonderful service and I for one am appreciative for the site in general. Hope everyone have a GREAT!!!! rest of the week. Best of luck!! arksongbird

Reply 5#5 arksongbird80's post

Thank you for the nice comments

Reply 1#1 carlorica's post

I think this is great thing, it's a shame it can't be on the top because i am too lazy to scroll down to search for the show.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Thank you negative Nelly
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-31-2010 12:40 I think this is great thing, it's a shame it can't be on the top because i am too lazy to scroll down to search for the show.
?? I don't understand your complaint. The search function is at the top of the page. edit: I was just directed to the correct search function. Still, how hard is it to scroll down?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 8#8 dognxtdoor's post

It wasn't meant to be negative I am happy it was added I was just pointing out how it could be more conveniently located.

Thread