26 12
Thread
Printable Version

About Complaint Thread Getting Shut Down!

Reply 20#20 daniel2214's post

Daniel, to post on this forum is a privilege, not a given right. Please refrain from making open personal attacks on the moderators of this forum. We have all been very patient with you and tried to help you as much as we can with what is in our control. More comments like this and you will be banned to post from the forum. [ Last edited by shinny at 1-18-2010 21:51 ]

Reply 20#20 daniel2214's post

Daniel, I apologize if you feel your complaints, have been treated with anything but true professionalism, by the moderators of this site. The fact is, that lbjedward was able to get to your complaint so quickly, because we (the moderators), PM'd him regarding this issue, as we do with all urgent complaints. lbjeward relies on us, to bring to his attention any issues that arise. And I'm sure you will agree, that he was able to answer your question quite quickly (considering he is located in Beijing). As was stated to you before, the moderators are here to moderate this site (FriendVista), and to help (with the resources we have), attend to issues that arise on the VIP & tv-video sites. We have no control over the updates, or technical issues that come up on the VIP/tv-video sites. All we can do, is try to help, and if we don't have the answers, pass the information on as quickly as possible. Now, I have gone back and read all the posts in this thread and the original "complaint" thread, and I found no instance where any moderator used poor language, or treated any of the members that posted in them, with any type of disregard or rudeness. The personal attacks, on the very people that helped you get the answers you requested, are nothing but disruptive. I agree with Shinny, that if this behavior continues, a temporary ban may be necessary.

Reply 22#22 gypsiegirl66's post

Honestly Daniel on many other forums that type of verbal attack on a moderator would simply be responded to with a Ban. I personally would have done it if I had see it first, but you should thank these moderators for being more patient then myself. I hope that you will carry yourself in a more respectful manner in the future. Thank you
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

I think you guys do a great job! I really appreciate the work you do and if the show isn't up at the "exact" moment I need it. Whatever! I just do something else. AGAIN--> thank you for your hard work. I"ve had nothing but a positive experienc wtih this site. @ gabsimom--CONGRATS!!!!

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Thank you, Sweetie!!!

i really like your avatar tina

26 12
Thread