Thread
Printable Version

Complaint

Complaint

VIPTV.net is not very well updated like it used to be before and this is why I will not be paying for this service anymore at least until you get this site like it used to be. I dont know if I posted this in the right place but I could not find where to post Complaints. I hope you make VIPTV good again I used to love it. [ Last edited by daniel2214 at 1-15-2010 07:25 ]

Reply 1#1 daniel2214's post

This has been on going issue since start of the site . It's your choice if that is your decision. we really don't have a Complaints section but i think that would be a good section to have. The good news is that you have posted in the right place. [ Last edited by Anonymous at 1-15-2010 17:25 ]

Reply 1#1 daniel2214's post

Hi there, we always welcome feedback from our members. Can you elaborate on what you feel is not being updated? We can then pass on the specifics to our Admin team. Thank you.

Well most of the shows are being updated but till they get updated I still have plenty of time to download them and watch them from torrent sites or watch them on other streaming websites that are free. don't get me wrong I prefer to pay and watch in high quality because streaming from free sources is not always good quality and the speed is not as good but the point is you upload very late lately way way way after the shows have been aired. before you used to update way before free websites have them uploaded and some of your shows don't even have all the episodes that have been aired Example H2O: Just Add Water. I expect to watch the shows before free websites have them thats what I pay for right?

Reply 4#4 daniel2214's post

We apologize and understand your frustration. Before we can update a show, we need to make sure that we are getting our shows from reliable sources and that the shows are of good quality. Unfortunately, this is not always an easy task. We do try to get our shows updated in a timely manner, but we also want to make sure that our members are getting the best product we can provide. Sometimes that means waiting longer than we'd like, to get shows updated. Again, we are sorry that this is an inconvenience for you, and that you feel you need to go to another site, who's videos are of poorer quality. For me, it's about quality, and even when I don't want to, I chose to wait the few extra days to have that.

First Of All Thanks For The Reply Second Of All I Did Not Say I Want To Go To Another Site Of Poorer Quality. And This Is Only For Your Own Good Im Sure You Get Your Shows From Torrents Or Rapidshare Links And You Should Know That Many People Know How To Do That These Days Including Me. So If You Want To Keep Having Your Paying Customers You Have To Upload In Time. If We Wanted To Wait A Few Extra We Would Not Be Paying But Instead We Would Be Downloading Them From Torrents And Get Them In Even Better Quality Then Yours.

I feel the same about delays with episode updates. I have been considering leaving this site for that very reason. And also because I have often been ignored when I have inquired about why certain shows haven't been updated. I do know how to use other means of watching TV online and might just do that. It's too bad, because this site used to be so reliable. Anyway, there are other options...

Thanks For The Support On This Subject pjrplay1. If This Site Wants Us To Pay They Are Going To Have To Do Better Then That. Im Sorry VIPTV.NET You Used To Be Great Before But Now It's Starting To Get Old. I Hope You Can Find A Way To Make This Better I Really Do Because I Loved This Site And Don't Want It To Go Down Like This.

Personally i think This topic has gone to there heads-i notice after this topic started the update started getting later and later. . i think if more member speak up on this issue something will be done. it couldn't be a coincident after reading all those positive comments there started update the episode later ?.

It's nice to know that I'm not alone in feeling this way. I don't know what changed with Admin, maybe there has been a personnel change or people just got lazy and unattentive. I've noticed recently that episodes which have been updated have had erros; such as the wrong episode number, episodes skipping/repeating segments, and double downloads. And there are plenty of other options for online TV which offer more Reality shows than VIP TV. So, attention anyone from VIP, a moderator or someone from admin, what's going on? Why has your service taken a turn for the worse recently? Obviously we want to stay with you, so please meet us half way and make us happy customers again. Thanks and Cheers!

I Agree With You Anonymous. This Is Not A Free Service And We Want Better Then This. We All Had Our Holiday Breaks Now It's Time For More. Start Updating Faster And This Is Not A Suggestion It's A Request From Customers That Are Paying There Hard Earned Money To Have The Best. Thanks

What’s he matter, folks? Why all that noise– for once in a long time it took a bit longer to update a few shows and you make such a fuss about it? I am on this site several times a day and normally the updates appear the day after the shows aired, roundabout afternoon European time – which I think is very fast! And if it does take a little longer and people inquire about the missing shows, one can be sure that one of the very polite mods or admins apologize for the delay and they always explain that it might take some time to find the episode in the quality this site is known for! Personally, I prefer waiting rather than having to watch the shows in poorer quality! pjrplay1, I can’t remember that you have been ignored when you asked about updates, there were answers to your questions… And do not forget, there haven’t been many shows lately with the holiday season, everything seemed slow and boring. It is not very polite to insinuate some positive feedbacks went to the operators’ heads, there have been quite a few suggestions for improvements of the site and many of them have been realized! So much for my two cents
Brenda: ...I like to have answers before I ask questions.

Reply 12#12 tycoonworld's post

Well maybe your right but i want make it clear i formed that connection how comes all of sudden update were coming later i couldn't figure it out?. if it was one off than fine but whole this week it's been late we are all trying to make this site better but you can't expect us to hear the same thing over and over again , it's getting very frustrating to keep hearing that we need to make sure that we are getting our shows from reliable sources and that the shows are of good quality. This isn't a new site it been online for more than 3 years and last year the update were done fast and in a timely manner and this week gone backward . How many times can you say sorry for the delay before it's too late ?

Thats True Anonymous Before I Used To Visit VIPTV The Next Day That Shows Air At 11PM/12PM To 12:30PM European Time And I Always Found Them Updated. But Now I Have To Keep Checking For Updates It's Very Frustrating. Now It's Sometimes Taking 2Days After The Shows Have Aired To Be Updated Till That Time I Manage To Download From Torrents And Thats Free And In Better Quality Then This.So Please Stop Bringing Up That Same Excuse Over And Over And Instead Do Something About It. And I Always Check The Air Dates For Shows I Watch So I Know When They Have Aired.

Ok, before this thread gets out of hand can those who have voiced concerns about the late updates, post specifics? In order for this thread to become constructive, we need hard facts and not generalisations. Many thanks.

Reply 15#15 shinny's post

Ok why was the update on 15 January so late but update on january 14 was done early? Both update had roughly same number of show to update. Is that specific ?

I Think We Ware Very Specific And Your Only Answer Was That When Someone Posts A Complaint About This You Always Say That You Are Sorry And That This Is Only Because You Want To Get Us The Best Quality And Make Sure That Your Sources Are Reliable Witch Is A Really Bad Excuse. What Do You Even Mean By Sources Are Reliable I Mean There's Not Much Too It You Just Have To Grab A Well Rated Torrent Or Rapid Link And Upload It To VIPTV Like You Used To Do. The Only Thing You Have To Do Is Upload Sooner Then You Are Now And Make Sure You Check The Air Dates So You Now When Shows Are Aired To Upload The Next Day In A Timely Manner. Thanks

I'm afraid that you were not specific in regards to what was late, exact details. Bala has given an instance above, that lbjedward can investigate. I will send this onto him and he will update the thread with the specific details behind that instance. I am closing this thread until lbjedward is able to give an update as no one else can explain this other than the administrator of the site.

Power grid around our uploading team studio is under maintenance, so there is no power supply for 12 hours a day. Power grid maintenance will take several days. I am sorry for this issue and I can ensure that we will do our best to upload all updates as soon as possible in only 12hours a day.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread