43 123
Thread
Printable Version

Christmas Points and Anniversary

Christmas Points and Anniversary

Friendvista will embrace third anniversary in January 2010, we are glad to have you be a part of this community. Many members here have fun and enjoy their stay. We appreciate your choice and hope you all can continue to support Friendvista as before. Here a Good news for members who registered before December 25, 2009 Post your experience here and comments about Friendvista.com, criticism as well Everything about Friendvista you want to share with us. Participation bonus: 20 forum points(every one can get) For the best (touching, suggestive, constructive,ect )post: 200 forum points For another five good (touching, suggestive, constructive,ect )post: 100 forum points Note: six posts will be chosen via votes of moderators and super moderators. Thank you and Merry Christmas! This thread will be closed at GMT 00:00 January 6, 2010
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Happy holidays lbjedward and your team and thanks for this great site and with the addition of the game site there is know reason to go anywhere else. I have been here for over two years now and love all the new show that have been added over the last six months so keep up the good work and once again thanks and happy holidays. Suggestions More forum quizzes A thread to confirm that any errors that have been reported are now fixed
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +10 12-25-2009 02:23
  • shinny Points +10 Thanks for your contribution 12-25-2009 02:23

Well let see i have been member for over 2 1/2 years and this site has made a lot improvement in the time-period especially on updating shows . I used remember a time when it used to take 3 days to update an episode of a particular show and now it only takes 6-12 hours from time the episodes air. The one thing i love about friendvista is the friendly atmosphere the moderators have created over the past 2 years i think we are lucky to have such a bunch understanding moderators who made coming on here brillant, trust me i have pushed all there buttons when i first came on here and I'm still here. . If there can tolerate me there really should win the peace prize VIPTV SITE i really don't have anything bad to say about this site as you have keep increasing your standards however it would be nice to keep the standard up like in September you added Vampire Diaries and Melrose place as soon first episode aired yet you have not maintain that standard some of the newer shows air later like White Collar & The Middle to name 2. With some of the newer show started in January like Human Target and Life Unexpected it would be nice if there added as soon as you can get it. Suggestion
  • I agree with codebreaker suggestion about A thread to confirm that any errors that have been reported are now fixed. :)
  • A personalise episode update list based last time you log-in on the site
  • It would great if you create a link to onlinegame bar from vip site like you have with forum link
  • An new play list feature where you can list the order you want watch an episode/show
  • Upgraded watch log where when you click on a show it tell you which episode you watch-some sort symbol beside the episode you watched . Onlinegame bar Well i love this site but the biggest problem is that games are getting old which is a shame. i am a constant player and games are getting boring if there was a way add some fresh new games it would really be appreciated. Also it would be nice add some new prizes if you could get partnership with moviesite for getting MG credit for onlinegame bar so we could exchange game points for MG credit would make it great. :). i don't know if this is possible but there is no harm in asking right? Tv-video Site Well this site has a lot problems which i think easily way is to list them 1) Not all the shows are easily access eg if i wanted to find an episode of The Good Wife on tv-video site i can't access it because there no link to it. you need to do the same thing you have on vip site which is a list of all the show at bottom. my suggestion drop down list that to a particular page just like on the onlinegamebar when you want find a particular game you click down list and go to particular game. 2) The size of the player is very small it would better get slightly bigger at least same size as pop-up player on viptv site. 3) The site really needs to be redesign increase user friendless just like what you did vip site redesign in the summer you need make that site more accessible. [ Last edited by bala at 12-26-2009 10:51 ]
  • Recent Ratings
    • shinny Points +10 12-25-2009 10:36
    • shinny Points +10 Thanks for your contribution 12-25-2009 10:35

Hi everyone, merry christmas and a happy new year. I love the site, but more quizzes is definately good I would like to add that the comments on the show are sometimes important to understand something. Therefore I would like to thank you all and I hope that it will keep on coming
    Recent Ratings
    • spratt89 Points +1 12-25-2009 16:06
    • spratt89 Points +9 Thanks for your contribution 12-25-2009 16:06
    • spratt89 Points +10 12-25-2009 16:06

Hi there everyone! I have been a member for almost 2 1/2 years . I have always loved the site because everyone is so friendly . The moderators are always there to help you if you have a problem or just to have a friendly chat. The site has come a long way since I first joined. There are so many good shows that you can watch. And if you are not in the mood to watch a show, they have games you can play. The points you win in the games can be traded in for gifts or VIP points to watch your favorite shows. You can also get points by doing TV show quizzes. I want to thank everyone who have worked so hard at making this web site so great. Granny Penny
    Recent Ratings
    Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Hallo, this site is not only a tremendous way for someone like me living “in exile” to be able to watch all the shows my relatives in England had to tape for me and then send them over to Germany by mail - no, this site turned out to be a sort of a life-saver! 2008/9 was a rather unlucky period for me: in a terrible car accident (someone drove into the back of my car while I was waiting at a red light and pushed me into the back of the car in front of me) my back was seriously injured and after several operations I had to lie in bed for almost 9 weeks! Also as a result of the accident, temporarily I couldn’t see very well, my vision kept changing, reading was almost impossible, so you might be able to imagine how frustrated and in the end even depressed I was, especially as I had used to lead a very active and happy life… But we found a solution: with my laptop at the side of my bed I started watching all the shows on this site, sometimes for hours, especially when I couldn’t read or even typing was too painful – my apologies to LiveCS, I must have got on your nerves when the “too-many-clicks-bugs” kept appearing and I kept asking when it would be fixed- I was simply bored stiff!! But let me assure you, there is nothing better to get over such a long, boring period than 7 seasons of West Wing or 15 seasons of ER! As you asked for stories connected to this wonderful site – here is mine, not asking for pity as I am much better these days, I CAN WALK AGAIN, not for long, but it is getting better – yet my addiction is still there and I can’t imagine having to live without you! As I have stated already several times before, one of the most outstanding characteristics of your site is the high viewing quality of the shows compared to many others I had tried! Keep up this standard and you will get even more members! And of course the forum, very informative, funny and interesting, and the quizzes (if only there were more…) are great! So, this was my two cents worth
    Recent Ratings

Happy Holidays everyone! I've been a member now for 2 years. I haven't used the site regularly, but I've found it fantastic for those periods where my life finally slows down! The site's also been great for introducing me to shows I wouldn't otherwise have started watching (through free shows). One suggestion is to start a film section, as well. Thanks! In Response There is actually a movie site which we have an affiliation to MovieOnline. Very often our members will comment on the movies they have watched here. [ Last edited by trulee at 12-27-2009 05:52 ]
    Recent Ratings
    • gabsimom Points +10 12-26-2009 20:17
    • gabsimom Points +10 Thanks for your contribution 12-26-2009 20:16

Thanks Trulee. How far does the affiliation extend; can I use my vip.tv-video points on that site? Or is it entirely separate? Shinny: No, the sites are separate. You have to buy MG's (Movie Golds) to watch films but there are currently 50 free films (For Christmas) but normally 30 free films each month that members get to vote on. Go check it out. [ Last edited by shinny at 12-27-2009 10:14 ]

Reply 8#8 kalpster's post

Also you can use the same paypal account to make the payment to purchase MGS.

Thanks! I will

Well I don't know how "touching" this is, but a friend introduced me to TV-Video in April 2007. We were students in Paris France and by my 2nd year, I was so homesick for some decent TV and radio from home that I could scream. Coming from the US, where "Variety" is the spice of life and where you can get anything you want any time of the day -- to be stuck with 4 channels was a true drag. It was the first time I had ever seen Jack Bauer in 24 and I pigged out on all the season while on school break. It was great. I remember having trouble and the staff was so patient and kind.... not knowing that they could have been ready to scream. Nevertheless, I have been home a year now and I still watch episodes of my favorite shows, without interruption and back-to-back thanks to TV -Video. I have recommended at least 14 other people and include the URL in the information packets I give to students who are going away for the first time. My European friends have asked for the URL and trust me.... TV-Vid in several info packs I pass on to students. The Forum, the FAQ... what can I say.... you guys have been "johnny-on-the-spot". You have made numerous improvements to the quality of your product, interact professionally, friendly and just down to earth with us. You guys have made me and I'm sure everyone else feel apart of this product. You take our suggestions to heart and in asking us how to improve, simply means that you value our concerns and opinions -- this my friend is so very important. Now there are some flaws, but the good out way the bad any day of the week. Thanks for letting me sound off. Thanks
    Recent Ratings

Happy Holidays! I am enjoying VIPTV. It is a great website. I would suggest that in the 'Viewing History' section, there would be a place to input the name of the show and it would bring up all of that show that you have previously watched. Sometimes I do not watch the shows in order, or want to go back and watch new episodes from a series, but can never figure out where I last watched without going through 45 pages of shows. Maybe there is already an area for that, but I have just not figured it out yet. But, the site is great and I am loving it. Karen
    Recent Ratings

Happy Anniversary! I am forever grateful for the friend who told me about your site. It was like a dream come true- all my favourite shows, in the correct language! The thing is- shows here are always dubbed and I hate it. Jokes are not funny anymore, the actor does not fit to the voice at all........ or they use a voice that also speaks another actor and suddenly they sound alike etc. Here, it was all just a mouseclick away, all my favourites are here, anytime. No more programming a vcr and then fast forwarding through tons of commercials. Not waiting an entire SEASON to see "new" episodes. I love it here. I discovered many shows that I may never have caught over here on tv. Actually, I do not even own a tv anymore. Here is to many more happy years!
    Recent Ratings
    • shinny Points +10 12-29-2009 02:20
    • shinny Points +10 Thanks for your contribution 12-29-2009 02:20

Happy Holidays

I love TV.NET and VIPTV.NET As another member so eloquently stated, this place is a life saver! I discovered it quite by accident looking for a site to watch the Simpsons! I not only found them but I found this GREAT place! Thank you a million times over for it's creation! A Belated Merry Christmas and a sincere Happy New Year! Suzanna
    Recent Ratings
    • spratt89 Points +10 Thanks for your contribution 12-29-2009 08:14
    • spratt89 Points +10 12-29-2009 08:14
    Things Change

Happy Anniversary and thanks for all you do to make this site what it is today! Being so far away from home in another country, this site gives me the opportunity to keep me connected with my roots, not to mention the forum members who make me feel like part of the family. Now more than ever, with a young daughter, I cherish the little free time I get to cut out for myself, and this site gives me a chance to sit back, relax and live outside of myself for a minute, watching shows I can no longer see (in original language at least!) overseas. In a nutshell: VIPtv net makes me feel at home. Thanks for everything!!!!!! Many more happy, healthy and productive years to all!
    Recent Ratings
    • trulee Points +10 Thanks for your contribution 12-29-2009 14:29
    • trulee Points +10 12-29-2009 14:29

keep up the great work!

Happy Anniversary to all who work so hard keeping this site updated!! This site is great and I spend 'way' too much time watching all the shows and when I'm not, then I am waiting for them to be aired so I can watch them. The only issue I have is how much there is to watch. I find myself spending too long on here and am not spending as much time as I should on my uni work, this should though be seem as a big positive for the site. I found this site, when it was in its original form. I am so please with all the improvements since it became VIP. The site listens to its members and is quick to act to implement their sugestions, and I hope this is maintained in the coming year. I agree with previous posts that a thread stating the fixed errors, or an edit of the original post stating that t is fixed, would be better so that we are able to prevent the wasting of points only to find out the error has not been fixed yet. I also think that a search option on the viewing history would help as then we would be able to see all the viewed, or at least the latest, episode/s viewed.
    Recent Ratings

Happy New Year Everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for a great site! I've been a member for about two years, I think. I love the VIP and tv-video sites. The moderators are always quick to correct things when I've had a problem. I've recommended the site to several of my friends and will continue to be a member for a long time to come. I miss having the forum comments on the VIP home page, so I could check in whenever I saw a comment that interested me. Keep up the great job!
    Recent Ratings

Happy New Year!! I have been a member of this site for just over 2 years. I spend a lot of time here. It is like my home away from home. The shows keep me company while I make my handmade cards (my hobby that keeps me sane). I have absolutely no complaints about friendvista, viptv and/or online games. There have been awesome quizzes, interesting threads and generally interesting reads. I appreciate the hard work of all the mods and thank you for it. I look forward to another fun year.
    Recent Ratings
    • spratt89 Points +10 12-31-2009 18:58
    • spratt89 Points +10 Thanks for your contribution 12-31-2009 18:58
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Hello to everyone. I have been using this site for a short time and have just recently created my own account. I was normal watching with a friend using they account. Anyway, I know I started my account after dec 25 and dont qualify for this but I would just like to say also that this site is wonderful. I dont know where else I could find all of these great shows and with such great quality. It has helped me to also brush up on my english . Thanks so much. I also think that this forum is a great way to comunicate with other members. I dont know how long this site has been online but you all are doing great work. Thank you for all the hard work and for all of the great shows. Happy New Year Everyone!!
    Recent Ratings
    • shinny Points +10 1-1-2010 08:33
    • shinny Points +10 Thanks for your contribution 1-1-2010 08:33

Happy New Year

Just to say thanks for the site. Easily the best TV site around by miles. Have been a member for ages but rarely have any reason to post as if there is a problem the information is always at hand. The site just gets better and better and I agree with the earlier posting about shows being added so quickly these days from original transmission date. Keep up the sterling work. We would be lost without you.
    Recent Ratings

43 123
    Thread