32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Human Target Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 sanggye's post

I'm surprised that Chance didn't hit enter on the computer during the fight but with J.D. having a photographic memory it didn't matter

2x06 The Other Side of the Mall

I liked the way Joel got to teach the hackers a lesson by deleting their files and Guerrero as janitor was funny but Jamie and Joel was amusing

Reply 48#48 bala's post

The gun fight at the beginning was great and that was an incredible accidental shot with the rocket launcher

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Ames sunbathing on the roof while the commotion downstairs was happening was amusing but she came through with the distraction just as Chance gets back and that was a nasty attack on Ilsa

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

I'm watching episode 9 from another site

2x09 Imbroglio

What a great judgement call after the 10 second security breach at the opera house but trust Ilsa's sister-in-law, Connie to call the police and make thing harder and the hands up if your a terrorist was funny

2x10 Cool Hand Guerrero

Nice escape for Guerrero it's just a shame he had to go back in while the gang try to find who framed him and it looks like he has a son but the gun shop was over the top

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Episode 11 on the 31st

Reply 81#81 bala's post

That was corny both of them taking the clips without each other knowing but never the lease it was also funny and then both getting shot to make it look like they both died was too much

Reply 91#91 sanggye's post

Ilsa drinking the wine to keep her cover and the telling him why she was there i thought was funny and the rescue at the bar was great

Reply 100#100 bala's post

That rouge CIA team was impressive with all their high tech equipment and I'm not a betting man but i would of taken that bet and beating them at their own game was great

Reply 104#104 bala's post

At least it wasn't personal it was just business

32 12
Thread