32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Human Target Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I liked the improvised parachute to get of the train

1x02 Rewind

Great second episode I had a felling the flight attendant was one of the bad guys but nice work in putting the fire out

1x03 Embassy Row

Great episode Chance meets his match in a beautiful female counterpart the fight scene was funny and a great escape on the motorcycle but leaving his finger print should be interesting to see with all his aliases can Emma track him down

Reply 7#7 kellemanske's post

I hope so they were good together

Reply 12#12 bala's post

The only two good parts where Winston shooting the bad guy saying he was a retired cop and the cable car fight

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Getting Allyson to take her cloths off and then telling her to put them back on because it was distracting was funny

1x06 Lockdown

Great landing on the roof but what happened next and the gun fight that damaged the parachute was predictable. The water bottle in the lobby that took out the guards outside the lift was great

Just a thought this has been here nearly three weeks but has still has not got its own forum

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Great plane rescue and going to the mine field was a clever distraction

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Great episode but i don't think Bapatise will be in custody for long and what will he do if one of his victims don't have a watch

Reply 42#42 bala's post

That was a great fight and a great revenge for the murder of the woman's father but will we see her again

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Why see would light the fire knowing that see was being hunted was stupid but i liked the way Chance took out the guard with one blow after he bragged

1x11 Victoria

Being British this was a strange episode when Chance was hired to protect a member of the British royal family whose decision to abdicate the throne for the love of a commoner has her marked for assassination. It was like a roll reversal of Diana and Charles

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I liked the flashbacks that revealed the events that lead to Chance, Winston and Guerrero's unlikely partnership

Human Target Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres on Friday, October 1st 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:38 ]

2x01 Ilsa Pucci

Nice jump from the bank to save Ilsa and with Ilsa becoming a silent partner it should be good, i hope we see more of Ames the girl thief

Reply 9#9 bala's post

That was a close call in the car park and the school and that was a nice reference from Ilsa Pucci to Rebecca not knowing he was responsible for her husbands death but keeping the truth about Rebecca's husband was nice

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It's a good job Ames went to Chance for help considering she was under surveillance by the team but Brody was lucky with the bomb and Ames still having a job at the end was nice

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Ilsa needs to work on her distraction technique after going on her first assignment as a field operative and lacing the drink that Baptiste couldn't resist was amusing

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I think we will see more of her doing things like that in the future

32 12
Thread