Thread
Printable Version

Human Target Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2nd episode

what is it with everyone having an evil flight attendant all of a sudden.  i really remember watching and writing about another show recentaly.... writers block or something?!!?   their all sharing their ideas??

anyway so far i like the show.  i keep laughing out loud to the hired gun's scenes. not sure what that says about my outlook on life at the moment.  but i think i'll keep watching the show.  

one other thing... after 2 episodes i've noticed the bad guy is someone who is trusted through out the episode till close to the end.  hopefully they don't fall into that pattern.  it would be a downfall.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

really you didn't like this episode for anything else.   i must agree the bit with winston and him being retired was priceless but i found that this was a good all around episode.  it had a good mix of action and story and back story.  remember they're building a series so there has to be something else other that fight scenes.

i still wonder what it says about where my heads at these days but my fav scenes are with the hired gunman.  i forget his name.  something with a G.  i laugh out loud almost everytime.

Can't wait to find out who's the old guy that took Chance in!!  

I found this weeks episode not as good as previous weeks but not down right boring.  I am still in love with G.  He really gets the best one liners around!!

Reply 57#57 kellemanske's post

i thought that as soon as the boat went boom. and the previous C.Chance showed up.  It would be great but in some way WAY to predictable if she shows up later.

Great episode with back story info.  Yeh - we got to met the old man. at first glance i thought it was christopher walken and almost died but the actor they got is good to.  you can tell he's gonna try to get "jr" back into the fold, especially cause he came to save "jr" after he ordered his death all those years ago.

was this the final or do we have a couple more shows yet to come??

Thread