Thread
Printable Version

Human Target Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

The whole show is kinda corny, which is kinda what makes it fun to watch.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

The Trouble with Harry

I liked how they used Harry, though I figured they sent him in.  Again Pucci screws everything up, so is this the new format, She "Bosses" her way in, screws everything up and they have to work 10x harder to solve it (this is the 3 or 4th episode that it has happened)  And her getting together with Chance is really BAD
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 91#91 sanggye's post

They had make this season more interesting they did that

Reply 92#92 bala's post

You think so?  How?  She just doesn't seem like his type.

Reply 93#93 sanggye's post

Yeah i don't like that either but there need someone make the episode more interesting

it's not really a surprise (Ilsa and Chance). I saw that coming from miles away...

Reply 95#95 kellemanske's post

It's not exactly great is it-there not suitable for each other

Reply 96#96 bala's post

haven't seen the episode yet, but I think they have things in commun, but there are so many things they have completely different opinions about that I have to agree. I would like to see how they are together, but besides chemistry I don't see a good basis.

Reply 91#91 sanggye's post

Ilsa drinking the wine to keep her cover and the telling him why she was there i thought was funny and the rescue at the bar was great

Reply 98#98 codebreaker's post

What other move could she make

Marshall Pucc

Nice season final but going against rouge CIA team was great but you think they would be outmatch but that jump was impressive hanging on the ledge.

Reply 100#100 bala's post

I liked Guerrerro cause in the end it's him who saved everyone by overpowering the leader,
although that wasn't his primary goal.
I loved that everyone know what Geneva meant and Ames being late with her conclusion.
I loved the ending with the traffic lights and the plane taking off, but it was a bit predictable.

Reply 101#101 kellemanske's post

Well yes Ames being late with her conclusion was great because usually we see what it means her telling us was nice because we knew what was going to happen.

Reply 100#100 bala's post

That rouge CIA team was impressive with all their high tech equipment and I'm not a betting man but i would of taken that bet and beating them at their own game was great

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

The car explosion was over the top ?

Reply 104#104 bala's post

At least it wasn't personal it was just business

Reply 105#105 codebreaker's post

Yeah i get that but he had no idea who he was messing with

Reply 106#106 bala's post

Well they messed with his kid, I don't blame him

Reply 107#107 sanggye's post

Yeah neither would i but i he really had no idea who they were messing with

Season 1 was okay. But, the character of Ilsa Pucci simply spoiled the second season  and turned me completely off it. I understand the need for a permanent female presence on the show, but if her money and resources was not needed in season 1, what made the writers think that it was needed in season 2. The character should have simply been what she was in the season premiere - just another person who hired Chance for a job. The character of Ames was okay, but did they really need a thief on the team? They should have just extended the computer tech Layla from season 1, and bring in a recurring female love interest for Chance (not Pucci) - that would've been the better move.

Anyway, the best episodes were the ones with Lennie James (Baptiste) - great actor.

Thread