Thread
Printable Version

Human Target Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I wonder if the thing with the board of the foundation is going to come up again. Same with Guerrerro's son.
There are so many things they can do as cliffhangers or storylines, It could go either direction.

Reply 68#68 spratt89's post

Thanks for the post guys. I would have had no idea.  It would run alot better in the Summer.  They started late, moved times all around and showed it for 2 hrs a couple weeks in a row.  Consistancy would be a good start and Summer would also be good!!

Hopefully they'll bring it back period though.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 71#71 arksongbird80's post

I was just curious how many more episode we had 3 is not bad

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-14-2011 08:59  
This was great episode you got love Chance testing bullet proof vest while they were walking in that was just bad timing but he manages to test it out in the opera house but it funny Ames wasn't in th ...
Decent episode, liked the vest thing and some of the terrorists recognizingly Guerrero.  I didn't even miss her
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

2x10 Cool Hand Guerrero

I really liked this episode.  There was so much in it I enjoyed, from the prison break, to the way Chase kept saying that he was the one that robbed Gun World, to every one's reaction to Crawdads, and the ending was kinda sweet and warm feeling
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 74#74 sanggye's post

But we didn't see him go inside

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Still,  Chance giving the snow globe, and he walks towards the door past the tricycle was kinda heart warming

Reply 76#76 sanggye's post

Yes it was heart warming but it would be nice if he knew whether it's his son or he step-father since promise to one his friend who has died and ask him look after his kid for him.

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Gotta keep some secrets to be learned in the future  (keep interest high so they would renew)

Reply 78#78 sanggye's post

we both know Fox doesn't best reputation keep shows

Reply 79#79 bala's post

You are right about that

Kill Bob

Well i really liked this episode because chance got admire someone else that is as good as him but Ames getting married was pointless

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Ames getting married was a stupid sidestory, but maybe it will come back later, don't see the point of it otherwise.
Chance fighting the russian spy and shooting her like she shot her husband was impressive, but admitting that he didn't know he could take that shot was brave and the dinnerconversation was funny;
The guys finding the file on marshal, i didn't see that coming, but that's going to be interesting. What I don't understand is that they didn't ask Natalia if she knew anything about that. She is after all a russian spy.
Ilsa obviously doesn't know the story why Chance became a good guy, otherwise she wouldn't have blamed him for never having been in love. So that's going to be intresting.

Quote:
What I don't understand is that they didn't ask Natalia if she knew anything about that.
That because there are going to do a future episode about him  

Reply 83#83 bala's post

yeah ok, i figured that, but if you find a secret file on a computer of russian spies, isn't it logic that you ask the spies what it means or where they got it and why?

Reply 84#84 kellemanske's post

She didn't know anything only her boss knows since she just his employee

At the table, before they sent the husband away, when they were searching for guns (very subtile) I first that they had both taken the gun of the other, so it was rather funny to know what they really did.
But I think it's good that they gave the couple a happy ending and winson being all against marriage and love was funny

Reply 86#86 kellemanske's post

I liked the gun unloading switch also.

Reply 81#81 bala's post

That was corny both of them taking the clips without each other knowing but never the lease it was also funny and then both getting shot to make it look like they both died was too much

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Well they had make each episode different they did that i can't wait to see tonight episode

Thread