Thread
Printable Version

Human Target Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 48#48 bala's post

The gun fight at the beginning was great and that was an incredible accidental shot with the rocket launcher

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I loved this two episodes.
Chance having to admit he was wrong about something, being just too late to keep ilsa from making her first kill and consoling her in the end, but it was kind of predictable

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Ames sunbathing on the roof while the commotion downstairs was happening was amusing but she came through with the distraction just as Chance gets back and that was a nasty attack on Ilsa

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-6-2011 06:53  
Chance really seem attracted to trouble women but what she did to them was so wrong and Chance almost got fired. I got feel sorry girl in the bar chat him up than they suddenly shooting up the place h ...
Decent episode, liked seeing Winston try to work the rocket launcher
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Was the best thing I have seen Ames do yet     We'll see if Ilsa will get through the trauma
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

We were suppose to have a 2 hr Human target tonight, but the Tuscon Memorial screwed up all the TV in my area, not sure about the rest of the country.  Hope VIP will be able to find it.  Really annoyed!!

Sorry bout the shooting though!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

Yes look like it didn't air because of that anyway i have enough shows to watch so i don't mind i just hope they will air it next week instead

Doesn't look like it.  Next week will start American Idol!  Blech.

Reply 57#57 arksongbird80's post

Just great look like we just patient

Nope.....They are reairing it!

RT @HumanTargetFOX: HUMAN TARGET fans! The all-new, 2-hour #HUMANTARGET previously scheduled for WED, will now air this FRI 1/14 at 8/7c ...   www.fox.com

Reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

Thanks for posting that, I was a bit irritated about that

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

I'm watching episode 9 from another site

2x09 Imbroglio

What a great judgement call after the 10 second security breach at the opera house but trust Ilsa's sister-in-law, Connie to call the police and make thing harder and the hands up if your a terrorist was funny

2x10 Cool Hand Guerrero

Nice escape for Guerrero it's just a shame he had to go back in while the gang try to find who framed him and it looks like he has a son but the gun shop was over the top

I loved that we got to see a bit more about his past and it looks like chance is the only one who knows Guerrerro. But Ames not asking about the boy in the picture was nice and I hope we get to know the entire story once.
I loved the thing in the foodcorner of jail: your with four guys and we're with two, hardly seems fair
Also Ames cracking the briefcase, that was impressive and the car being a mess was a surprise.

About the previous episode: I like that Chance is trying to protect Ilsa so much and ends up being rescued by her. And running after a car to make sure she gets home save is impressive. The sister in law was typical, calling the cops and all, but in the end she stood by Ilsa and is going to defend her in front of the board. Chance taking down the criminals in the lobby was interesting and kicking the wrong person was funny. But I liked his speech in the end.

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

This was great episode you got love Chance testing bullet proof vest while they were walking in that was just bad timing but he manages to test it out in the opera house but it funny Ames wasn't in this episode.

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Well that why you never get caught robbing a gun shop .

Was this it for season 2 or are they any more episodes?

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Episode 11 on the 31st

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

then you have episode 12 on February 2, 2011 and episode 13 the season/series finale on February 9, 2011, those dates may change if something comes up.

I hope FOX brings this back as a summer show because it gets more viewers than both Lie To Me and Fringe.

Reply 68#68 spratt89's post

That's good i can't wait to see how they end second season

Thread