31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Men Of a Certain Age Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Seriously this cant be season finale, it's shorter than the first season especially US shows aren't normally this short with the exception of Southland

Reply 13#13 bala's post

What a palaver with Joe's mind bets over the TV channel and the meal but all running for the lift was amusing and fighting over a bar stool was funny

2x07 The Great Escape

How many times does Terry have to get locked out of his apartment before he realises it goes with the job but moving in with Erin was taking a bold new step in their relationship but didn't last long and Manfro using his cancer to get a half price lap dance was amusing

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I thought the same thing but it must of been the thought of being a stay at home father was too much

Reply 21#21 bala's post

No stranger than episode 6 saying season finale

Reply 23#23 bala's post

According to TNT it's season 2
http://www.tnt.tv/series/menofacertainage/

2x08 The Pickup

Terry's face was amusing when he was could with another woman at his surprise birthday party but reversing into Marcus was great

2x09 A League of Their Owen

Terry's new girlfriend, Stella showing him up at the game was priceless but he was asking for it by the way he was acting and I'm glad Owen was able to redeem himself but that was quite a hard hit for the girl

2x10 Can't Let That Slide

Owen planting hidden cameras in the dealership to observe the sales staffers revealed some interesting footage and Joe picking up some of Manfro's business was obviously going to backfire on him

2x11 Whatever Gets You Through the Night

It was obvious Manfro would eventually find out about Joe picking up some of his business but considering he is ill he gave him a beating and Owen trying to get Terry to shoot a new commercial for the dealership didn't start well but the finished product was amusing

2x12 Hold Your Finish

That was an unfortunate mistake on the golf with the extra golf club especially when it was going so well but the comeback was impressive and i loved how existed his kids were, the water and his sensitive tooth was amusing

31 12
Thread