Thread
Printable Version

"V" Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

"V" Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 00:25 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

It's just to whet our appetites. Remember, you don't have to watch it

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I do, I loved it and have it saved on my sky plus from the sci fi channel.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I'm going to wait and watch it on TV. Irish channel TV3 is showing it tomorrow night, so not too bad (2 days after the US) so I'm just going to wait and watch it tomorrow night. Can't wait though. I loved the original.

Bala, they are always showing the original mini series on the Sci Fi channel on Sky.

I just got to watch the first episode as it aired tonight here. I'm with you Tina, so many people have watched the original that it would have been odd for them not to have all those things up front.

I wanted them to have the funny voice too as that was what made them different from humans (well, apart from being lizards!!)

I'm glad that Alan Tudyk is in the second episode, so he didn't die!!

Didn't get a chance to update after watching yesterday but I think this was the best episode of the season so far. Agree Bala, that was scary! Imagine all of them coming towards earth!!

Can't believe we have to wait until March now.

Should be an interesting next episode alright!

On the scan it looked like only one baby that was too big for it's time, but remember in the original V Robin had 2 babies. One looked normal and the other was a lizard. So who knows what way they will go with it.

I knew Lisa was going to fail the test and the fifth column will have an unexpected allie !!

[ Last edited by shinny at 4-22-2010 20:46 ]

I really enjoyed this finale. Anna screaming at her loss was great payback for all of us, not just Lisa and her first human emotion. Lol.

I was suspicious about Marcus being 5th column, but it was still a good twist. So happy Joshua is back. I really like his character.

I don't think Ryan went into the Bliss. It was more the love for his "child" and that's what Anna will have over him when it returns.

Skies turning red is never a good thing. The season ended as it began, with everyone looking skyward, thanks to the Vs.

Thread