Thread
Printable Version

"V" Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I liked that Erica's partner of Severn year is a visitor which means anybody could be so finding someone you can trust should turn up some surprise along the way

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Who think the priest boss is a visitor ?

A Bright New Day

Wow another great episode so Anna is Lisa mother . That was a great surprise as they don't look like each other . 5th resistance was another interesting revelation. With only 1 more episode I'm going disappointed when next episode airs as it's final episode for 3 months .

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Good episode i can see Lisa and Tyler having the special baby just like in the original series

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well let see if it pasts the first season

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The original only did a total of 24 episodes and i cant remember if it had a conclusion

It's Only the Beginning

So it does look like a V baby is on it's way i saw that coming but ending all ships waiting far side of the galaxy was interesting revelation  

Didn't get a chance to update after watching yesterday but I think this was the best episode of the season so far. Agree Bala, that was scary! Imagine all of them coming towards earth!!

Can't believe we have to wait until March now.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I saw the V baby coming as-well but not by that couple and i am disappointed how long we have to wait for the next episode

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Same here the wait could make the show get cancelled

just watched 1st ep and i like the show

I love this show. I hope soon the new episodes are coming. And whyu all the V girls are soooo hot< :-)

Welcome to the War

Well it's back and it was ok episode it's starting to actually get interesting. When will he tell his wife he's a V because i honestly don't think she can take any more of the pregnancy i mean so glad she put the rat in the bin not in her mouth . I wonder how much longer she can take before she lose all self-control.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The rat thing was creepy but Anna's way of re-procreation to get her army was different, i wounder how many see will have

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well i assume an army mean a dozen ?

well, I didnt really like this episod. It wasnt a strong one after more then 2 months holyday...
But I hope it will get better, and better.

Pound of Flesh

Another great episode and it was interesting to see how she was able track down Tyler i mean he didn't tell her where his dad yet she manage to find him, sure it cant be naive to think she like him. It's a bit coincident. Well i can't the other guy got captured and finding Phosphorous to feed his pregnant wife was interesting. He really needs to tell her.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Erica taking Tyler to his dad's hoping to save him was a waste of time considering Lisa found him to easily but Georgie made the right decision to save Ryan

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes he did make the right decision but he had nothing to lose

Thread