27 12
Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 bala's post

yeah, maybe, but I don't think he wants to leave, so maybe it's good that she found the name. Neal should really start taking his own advices.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I hope that's she and peter are enough for him to stay, but maybe not if mozzy keeps pushing him

Reply 35#35 sanggye's post

I don't know about that. If she does, that would mean she would lose him. And I don't think she wants that. Also, she must feel betrayed. I mean, ofcourse she knows he's a conman, but he has never conned her and now he is conning all of them.
Mozzie burning the number and being called on it because of his perfect memory was funny.

Reply 37#37 sanggye's post

yeah maybe, but June knew her husband wasn't going to leave her...
I'm sure that eventually Neal is going to stay and that it has something to do with Sarah. I'm just curious as to what will be the final drup.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

the forgery being so good made Burke suspicious of Neal and he's going to blame Neal and Neal is going to blame himself for Elizabeth. This is a great cliffhanger.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I liked the side story about the love with mozzie planting the flowers and Neal planting the poetry. The kid as backup was funny as well.

Reply 70#70 bala's post

it was predictable that Mozzie would warn him. But Neal still getting payed was a surprise. And Peter standing on the baseballfield with Neal was nice. Loved the song.

27 12
Thread