Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Happy ending - a major no! but with this show nothing is what it seems, so did kate get off the plane before the BOOM??  Everyone is coning everyone, there are just to many unanswered questions regarding kate - who she is, who was she working for, did she love caffery or was she just using him?? and the list goes on.  To totallly kill her off without answering them doesn't seem like the best story move!!! but i guess we'll have to see.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 42#42 kwargalla's post

Well it's finally here

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I'm glad this is on the site now

Reply 43#43 spratt89's post

looking forward to season 2

just a few more days

season 2

The new epi was good
Neil did it again
But what a shame about the partner of Peter, I just started to like her!!
On the other hand, what better way to know the next move then to stand next to the one who makes it.

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

This was a good episode, that was a shock who has got the box now but catching the cocky bank robber was great

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Well i figured they must be reason why she stuck around near the end

With this show now moved from free after almost two months isnt it time to have it's own forum

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well what can you do they get around to it when they can

White Collar Season 2 General Discussion (May Contain Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered July 13, 2010

Discuss Anything Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-4-2010 16:39 ]

2x02 Need to Know

Trust the web page to load when he was on the phone to his wife but Neal telling them that Diana from the photo was a prostitute was great. I thought Diana was bluffing when she said if you draw I'll put a built in your shoulder

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes and we also found out she hiding the music on peter behalf and Diana has a prostitute but Moz treasury hunt for the money was interesting

2x03 Copycat Caffrey

Great episode with Neal being pleased that he was on the collage syllabus but being nearly outsmarted by the teacher he catches the copycat gang and the missing piece from the music box thanks to Alex

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes this was good episode if caffrey need a ego boost and what an honour being studied

By the Book

Mozzie asking FBI help rescue his waitress who has a crush on her but it turn dangerous and in the end she's leaving but Mozzie showed he was the man with perfect exchange but forgot about the middleman problem .

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Good episode with the perfect exchange not so perfect but the sweat rolling of Mozzie head at the FBI building was a nice touch

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

i am kind of surprised he went to the FBI, it would been  great if Neal and mozzie doing themselves without the FBI

Unfinished Business

Well Hilarie Burton was excellent in her role as Sara Ellis and it really looked like she enjoyed her role. As for the episode he still couldn't get the envelope so it will intresting to see how he will get it.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I think Sara will come back...
The envelop is the perfect thing to exchange for the painting, but for some reason, I think she will not trade it for the painting. I see a possibility of a little short new romance  for Caffery but I don't think she will stay long.

Thread