Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV login impossible

I can't log in either. Same error code. Can we know if admins are working on the problem ??

Thanks

me too. SO annoying.

Reply 11#11 lydiaroy's post

Yes it has been reported to admin

I have the exact same problem. couldn't log in at all today!!

cant login

every time i try to log in this message comes up

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255291174-lastime>54000 OR username='alidragon'
Info:
File:  

any1 any ideas

Damn .... why oh why did I reboot my machine ..... ........ ........ bugger

Have every faith that they will sort it out
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ..and I'm all out of bubblegum

Cannot log in

Hi,
I can't log in to see my shows on vip. I have been a member for a while now and recharge my account several times, I still have more or less 1850 point.
When I try to log in, a window with this message appears:
SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255293430-lastime>54000 OR username='fribazio'
Info:
File:  

Could you help me.
Thank you

Apparently the site is currently down.  It will be back working as soon as possible.  Thanks all for your patience.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I'm getting DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255294559-lastime>54000 OR username='batkinso'

I am receiving the same log in error

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255295362-lastime>54000 OR username='suemckown'
Info:
File:

deleted account?

Hey,

I just wanted to watch some shows on tv-video.net and every time I want to log in, it says that my account was deleted.

It's just a white screen with red writing on it and I can't seem to watch any shows.

I still had about 250-270 points left and it would really suck if these were lost now.

Thanx for helping out,

Angie

the Techs are working on resolving the problem

same probleme here

I get the same problem. If it's down for longer than a day can I get some points or an extra day on my free-viewing thing?

unable to login to viptv.net

Keep getting  this message-SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255297412-lastime>54000 OR username='ashafiq2002' does one have any idea

I get same, obviously own username though!?

Help, Can't Log in

Every time I try to log in it goes to a white screen and the following appears

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255300041-lastime>54000 OR username='firefighternurs'
Info:
File:  

I've never come across this and have no idea what to do. Can anyone help?

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

It is just not him. I am logged in all the time. I did not log out but was getting the same error msgs..

Reply 92#92 spratt89's post

Adam,

Do you know if this can be resolved today. We are running out of our free time on sunday. I think there will not be left any weekend for us by the time you rectify the issue. Any how , i sincerely appreciate the hard work you guys are putting in to solve the issue. Good luck.

Reply 1#1 firefighternurs's post

This is a known issue that has been reported and our admin team are working on.

Thanks for your patience.

Thread