Thread
Printable Version

Problem has been reported and is being worked on, this section is for game site problems only so I am closing this thread

Problems Loggin In

I have tried to log into VIP section several times today, but when I do I get a blank page and some Chinese lettering at the top.

Anyone got any ideas?

Reply 1#1 jenmackenzie916's post

The site is down, but  the error has been reported.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 41#41 spratt89's post

I have merged all the log in errors/ complaints into one thread (including those posted in the thread Adam closed).  Feel free to post here, but the problem will be dealt with ASAP.

i cant log in

I tried logging in on my account and i got this message, we also tried my boyfriends and got this as well.... what does it mean??? Help me please!!!

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255279999-lastime>54000 OR username='shari'
Info:
File:

Reply 1#1 shari's post

It means the site is down for now.  The techs are working on it, but no word yet as to how long.  I suggest you check back later.

Can't access vip service

When I try to log on to vip-tv the system has stopped recognizing my user name and/or password.  It works here!  What should I do?

Reply 46#46 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks waterlilybarb

Reply 46#46 waterlilybarb's post

Disappointing when the site goes down, especially on a Sunday , but it helps to know I am not the only one having trouble. Will check back later.
Thanks Waterlilybarb.

Reply 1#1 avitzour's post

The VIP site is currently down.  Please be patient as the techs work to fix the problem.  So far no ETA on how long it will take.

Reply 48#48 mchughkr's post

I hear ya'.  I was going to watch Numb3rs myself.  Glad to help.

Help

I am trying to log on to VIPTV.net but keep getting the following message:

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255281792...

Not sure what it means..any help?

Thanks

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Do you know why there are shows in the Playing Shows box on VIP because the last time VIP went down that box was empty

Thanks soo much for the answer Waterlilybarb!
I think today I will just catch up on my reading hehe

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

because people already log-in before log-in thing went down can watch the shows, it's only people who can't log-in that can't watch the shows.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I was logged in but when you are inactive on VIP it logs you out automatically

i am having the same problem. grrr this is what i am getting when i try to login

QL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255284590-lastime>54000 OR username='spoiledbratdee'
Info:
File:  

i have more than 400 points there. whats going on?

[ Last edited by spoiledbratdee at 10-11-2009 10:11 ]

Numerous Problems

This is my first time back in a while because I have had experiences where I would try and load a program (mostly smallville) and it would say that it was loading and then that it could not find the media.  You can see by my log how many times I have tried to watch each episode within the same hour it was just ridiculous.
Anyway decided to try again today and found that as I have quicktime on my Mac I needed to install Real Player I have now done this and turned off my machine and on again to get this message when I try to log in.

DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255284277-lastime>54000 OR username='sasagirl'

Please you can arrange so that my account works properly.  That I can log in and that when I load an episode I can do it once and it will usually work and that I can get back some of the credits I have lost by having to reload nearly every episode atleast once.

Thanks.

Lisa

I have the exact same login  problem (white page with asian writing on the top left)

Its still not working! BooHoo!!

Thread