Thread
Printable Version

me too

I get the same thing and I had like 150 points....

Me 2   s

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255273639-lastime>54000 OR username='luvsitupher'
Info:
File:

Sigh, me too. And I still had 200 points there :'( :'(

Is there anyone who we can talk to about this?

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255274107-lastime>54000 OR username='lilli1605'
Info:
File:  

same here

having same problem

I get this everytime I try and login!!

DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255273877-lastime>54000 OR username='rollonequick'

FIX THIS NOW. Or refund me my fucking money back ASAP this site has clearly been hacked and has deleted everyones login info!! :@ :@ :@ :@

I'm getting the same thing.  Kind of a bummer since it's sunday and I have nothing to do   Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

are any of you able to see the log in box as I am not

this problem has been reported and I am sure techs are working on the problem

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

I see the log in box but like most members i am getting the same message but last time this happened there were no shows in the playing box so some members that were logged in before the crash are still watching

error message

hope its sorted soon, as a member has said its sunday and lots of tv to watch,lol

i do hope so,its very annoying when the site goes AWOL

this what i get when i try to log on

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255276457-lastime>54000 OR username='grah3' 

Info:  
File: 

stupid login

i tried to login on tv vip and this is what i got.

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255277261-lastime>54000 OR username='spoiledbratdee'
Info:
File:

grr, whats going on?

Logging in...

Every time I try to log in, I don't get a blank page, I get this:

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255277596-lastime>54000 OR username='thelimpingtoad'
Info:
File:

login problem

me too - am getting same error

I can't login!

The boxes where I'm suppose to write my login and password aren't there. How long till this is fix'd? C

Sunday Bummer

No kidding! Sundays suck without Vip!

Login problems

I have the same problem. I only get "DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255277860-lastime>54000 OR username='jamomott'"
The login worked perfectly yesterday. I hope you guys can solve th problem, keep up the good work.

No tv programmes will play

I was on earlier and i watched a couple of tv shows.
Shut my computer off.
Came back and now it everytime i try to log in it says;

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255278361-lastime>54000 OR username='alex4john'
I've been schmidt canned!!!!!

Thread