121 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

INSERT INTO cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online (`username`,`userip`,`lastime`,`logintime`,`usertype`,`groupid`) VALUES
any one know what that means

i tried logging in and it went to  a page with "INSERT INTO cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online (`username`,`userip`,`lastime`,`logintime`,`usertype`,`groupid`) VALUES ".....i also tried making another account but it did the same thing does anyone know how to fix this?

I cant login is the site down?

INSERT INTO cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online (`username`,`userip`,`lastime`,`logintime`,`usertype`,`groupid`) VALUES
i keep getting sent to this error message when i try to login...is the site down?!?! or is it my computer

Reply 1#1 Mus4shi's post

Well i would suggest try it later if the problem persist please contact the admin.

I've been getting a similar message - though now it has changed to

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE xxxx-lastime>54000 OR username='minkeygirl'
Info:
File:  

I guess the site is down?!?

can't login

I can't login.. is there something wrong with my login

Reply 1#1 chief_jnr's post

look like there's a problem -i was lucky enough log-in the morning so I'm not affected

same here. I get:

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255268685-lastime>54000 OR username='fidelmontoya'
Info:
File:

Reply 2#2 Mus4shi's post

you can't fix it's up to the admin to fix this problem a moderator will alert the admins to this problem.

oh ok thanks

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255268685-lastime>54000 OR username='fidelmontoya'
Info:
File:  

Me too.

can't login

Help!!! I can't login, I was watching a program and now it won't let me on the site, is there a problem.

HEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!! login problems

whenever i try to open a clip i get the following message:

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255270374-lastime>54000 OR username='lemhgd'
Info:
File:  

what's wrong with my account. is anybody here who can help? thank you so much in advance :-)

The same is happening with my account!  And this is not the first time.  Very frustrating!!!

Reply 1#1 lemhgd's post

There is nothing wrong with your account -this site is currently experience technical problems. we are hoping this issue will be fixed soon but you can see there already 4 topics regarding this.

Signing in

Hey,

Can some one help me pls? I'm trying to log in to watch the shows and when i ve them my password this is what shows up
SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255270948-lastime>54000 OR username='0035foxymc'
Info:  
File

thank you guys

for replying so soon. do you know wether this is a situation that will take long? i mean, are we talking hours, days, weeks or even moooonths? best,

login problems

Hi im suffering log in problem,  it just keeps going to a blank page.  Any one else suffering this?

Account Deleted

Hey guys... i don't know what is up but everytime i try to log in to watch shows a message comes up and says my account has been deleted... Funny (and luckily) enough i am still able to post here on the forum. Anyone else with this problem? Any chance it might be fixed soon? I still had around 180 points on my account.

Thanks a lot!
Alex

I get the same thing

I don't know the answer to your question, but I keep getting the same thing, and it's very frustrating! I, obviously, could log on to the forum, but not able to watch anything. I'd really like an answer as well. When my husband wakes up, I'll have him look at it, until then, it sucks.
Thanks, Jessica

121 1234567
Thread