29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Three Rivers Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 43#43 shinny's post

Unfortunately it stays same it just every episode has a different patient in different circumstances. i know your a fan of Alex O'Loughlin but he really learn to pick roles more carefully. I have a feeling only reason he took this role was for the paycheck

Reply 45#45 shinny's post

Really I thought you only watch a couple of shows ?

Reply 47#47 shinny's post

I understand not everyone can be as obsessed about tv show as me .

I'm surprised how you have time even to come on forum you seem to lead such as busy life i am almost jealous of it.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-27-2010 19:24 ]

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yes it was surprisingly good but there  are air remaining episodes. Miranda did her best for the lungs but it's was too late but I am curious who got the lungs?-it would been waste throw them away after all that effort.

Every Breath You Take

Another great episode so glad the couple decided stay daisey-chain when new kidney became a available as result saving 5 lives.

Three Rivers 1x11

Wow another great episode i had a feeling that money that help patient with the lungs was going backfire and it look like he did. The firefighers was interesting case and it really shows you what people are capable of and i can't really blame other one who turn down surgery he had a family to think about so it's understandable

Case Histories

Well it really seem pointless introduce another new cast member on this show but at the time they didn't know it was going get cancelled, i am glad all patient survived epically the one that took risk surgery with new robotics system.

Episode 13

Well Korn get a new heart and it was good episode but i admit first few minutes confused me since i thought i clicked wrong episode. let hope this get updated. . Was this series final ?

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

yes i was a bit confused between those two guys but it was tragic that he died like that of all the things to kill it was him fainting that caused his death. .

29 12
Thread