Thread
Printable Version

Three Rivers Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I've just realised that this stars Alex O'Loughlin so I'll be catching up on this over the weekend!!

Reply 41#41 shinny's post

I wouldn't get you hopes up shinny it got canned

I just watched the first episode and I'm not surprised it got the chop. Does it get better than the Pilot episode because I thought the acting and camera work was awful!?

Reply 43#43 shinny's post

Unfortunately it stays same it just every episode has a different patient in different circumstances. i know your a fan of Alex O'Loughlin but he really learn to pick roles more carefully. I have a feeling only reason he took this role was for the paycheck

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I think he is a good actor but the direction in this show is pretty dire. I'm not going to bother watching it anymore though. I've far too many shows to watch already !!

Reply 45#45 shinny's post

Really I thought you only watch a couple of shows ?

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I don't comment on every show I watch. I just don't have the time to.

Reply 47#47 shinny's post

I understand not everyone can be as obsessed about tv show as me .

I'm surprised how you have time even to come on forum you seem to lead such as busy life i am almost jealous of it.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-27-2010 19:24 ]

1x09 Win-Loss

It hard to believe is been six months since the last episode but still a good episode and what a tragic wedding day and a tough decision for the brides family but listening to her daughters hard in the new patient was a nice touch

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yes it was surprisingly good but there  are air remaining episodes. Miranda did her best for the lungs but it's was too late but I am curious who got the lungs?-it would been waste throw them away after all that effort.

It was not bad but I can see why this show was cancelled. IT really has no story line except for the medical procedures they do.

Every Breath You Take

Another great episode so glad the couple decided stay daisey-chain when new kidney became a available as result saving 5 lives.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

That was a great decision for the wife to stay with the daisy chain and save an extra life and what a tragedy for Scott and his family

Three Rivers 1x11

Wow another great episode i had a feeling that money that help patient with the lungs was going backfire and it look like he did. The firefighers was interesting case and it really shows you what people are capable of and i can't really blame other one who turn down surgery he had a family to think about so it's understandable

Reply 54#54 bala's post

This was a great episode and with a difference of actually treating the patients as well as transplants but what Gwen did to become one of the guys was above the call of duty

Case Histories

Well it really seem pointless introduce another new cast member on this show but at the time they didn't know it was going get cancelled, i am glad all patient survived epically the one that took risk surgery with new robotics system.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

That was impressive surgery with new robotics system but Jill not wanting surgery after she found out she wasn't pregnant was sad until her boyfriend came back

Episode 13

Well Korn get a new heart and it was good episode but i admit first few minutes confused me since i thought i clicked wrong episode. let hope this get updated. . Was this series final ?

Kuol finally getting his heart was great, only too bad that the other patient had to die for that;
Andy and the cop was funny.
I'm just curious what the cop is/would have been up to since he wasn't that happy with the way things went.
Don't know if it was the final, but that would be too bad. I really like the show

1x13 Status 1A

Wow how tragic that the stunt guy is declared brain dead after fainting while filming his cameraman and Kuol was lucky but at the expense of the woman that didn't survive her transplant, overall not a bad final episode

Thread