131 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

The Middle Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Middle 1x02 The Cheerleader

Sue swimming and the jellybeans in the car that melted was funny

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Are you just watching these now, i thought you would of watched them when they aired

1x18 The Fun House

The kid know how to take advantage when they get the pool table but the motivational consultant at Frankie job was over the top

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Singing happy birthday at the funeral was strange

1x20 TV or Not TV

Times are hard but watching the nabours TV through the window was funny

1x21 Worry Duty

Frankie overhearing Mike and his ex Morgan and then putting on a fake smile was great

1x22 Mother's Day

Frankie is right about Mother's Day compared to Fathers Day but when she did the same to her mother as her kids did to her was funny

1x23 Signals

Mike decides it's time for him and Brick to try to be more social at the family BBQ but Mike nearly got more than he bargained for

1x24 Average Rules

Who would of thought that Axel's aptitude test results reveal him to be academically gifted but when none of Sue's teachers even realize that she's in their classes was cruel

2x01 Back To School

Frankie's plan to stay on top of her kids schedules after being late on their first day back but rick's new teacher accused Frankie of being overprotective was amusing and Sue and her sweatshirt was crazy

2x02 Homecoming

I can believe that Sue's first cross-country took so long and how embarrassing for Axel to have his mother run on to the field but Brick taking 11 days to rake the leaves from the yard was crazy

2x03 The Diaper Incident

Frankie getting humiliated when a clerk assumes she's shopping for adult diapers and then throw out her back was amusing and Sue falling for Axl's friend Sean who barely notices her but Brick and the hot water was crazy

2x04 The Quarry

Frankie worried that she accidentally prayed away Sue's cross-country team and while practicing a magic trick, Brick makes the main TV remote disappear was funny but putting the cream back on Sue's cupcake after licking it was disturbing

2x05 Foriegn Exchange

Average episode with the Japanese foreign exchange student but when he went home and his family were just watching TV and he has the same habit as Brick i thought was funny

2x06 Halloween

Brick's unusual Halloween costume was hard to defined but Axel and his friends on their dates stuck in the car after the girls ghost story was great and Frankie and Mike coming home to their house covered in toilet paper was funny considering they did the same thing to a neighbours

2x07 A Birthday Story

Who would of thought Axel would turn down a date with a hot girl and Brick hearing the true story about the day he was born was amusing

2x08 Errand Boy

I can understand why Mike is torn over how to deal with Sue's friend when he overhears her trying to ditch his daughter but Frankie and Brick in the car wash was funny

2x09 Thanksgiving ii

What a disastrous time for Mike's brother, Rusty, who is temporarily living in a tent and his father, Big Mike, who has recently broken his hip and Bob being jealous of Brick with his his girlfriend, Linda - the local librarian was amusing

2x10 A Simple Christmas

I thought Frankie loosing her temper at her parent and trying to take the presents away was amusing

2x11 Taking Back the House

Frankie and Mike deciding to take charge of their lives and regain control over their household and both giving in to the polka dot umbrella  was amusing

131 1234567
Thread