Thread
Printable Version

The Middle Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x08 Heck's Best Thing

I'm not surprised they thought Axl would blow his interview with the football scout but he was surprisingly well behaved and Aunt Edie accidentally gave them her cell phone was amusing

3x09 The Play

I'm not they didn't want Sue in the play but Frankie was pretty good and Uncle Rusty was a bit of a character

3x10 Thanksgiving III

Mike trying to offer some advice to Axl on how to pick up girls after he failed to impress the pretty mini-mart cashier was funny but creepy

3x11 A Christmas Gift

Sue calling Reverend TimTom to explain the meaning of Christmas to Brick was hard work and I'm no surprised that Axl was getting annoyed with Bob when he tries too hard to be cool but poor Mike being teased all night

3x12 Year of the Hecks

Frankie deciding that they will be assigned their new year's resolutions anonymously to each family member was a novel way to pick their New Year's resolutions but leaving Brick at work was crazy

3x13 The Map

What Axl was planning to do to Sue after attending Aunt Ginny's funeral was disturbing but amusing and how could Axl accidentally eat Brick's Indiana dough school map project but eating the replacement was crazy but the boys on the wrestling team has a crush on Sue was impressive

3x14 Hecking It Up

Them all taking advantage of the Donahue's new car while they are out of town was amusing but why they would treat their car like that was terrible

3x15 Valentine's Day III

Sue not understand why her new boyfriend has suddenly turned into a bad kisser because he used tongue was amusing and Mike being the only one not to buy a rose was predictable and I'm not surprised Axl used Brick story which was good

3x16 The Concert

After Brick's enthusiasm to win the school's spelling contest you just knew he would fall and Frankie pulling out all of the stops to get Sue tickets to see the Justin Bieber concert was great but look on her face when Sue was taking her friend was amusing

3x17 The Sit Down

The sit down meeting were interesting and letting them be more responsible was brave but the doctor telling the all to sit down in the hospital was priceless and trust Sue to leaver her coat behind

3x18 Leap Year

I didn't know Sue's birthday fell on February 29 so being overly excited about celebrating her big day in a big way was expected but poor Sue when they all forgot until after she was asleep and Brick falling for a pretty girl was amusing

3x19 The Paper Route

Brick taking a job as a newspaper delivery boy was interesting but taking all day to deliver them was unbelievable and then his parents doing it for him was stupid and Sue not realising Cheryl was moving in on Matt when he moved away was amusing

3x20 Get Your Business Done

Sue starting up her own baby-sitting service was interesting especially her first job because he was her own age and thought he was babysitting her and if that wasn't bad enough the does and don't s were priceless

Renewed For A 4th Season

3x21 The Guidance Councilor

Seeing Whoopi Goldberg as the school guidance counselor, Jane Marsh was amusing and you just knew Sue trying to reinvent herself would backfire

3x22 The Clover

Axl being horrified when his friend Darrin asks Sue to the prom was amusing and Frankie making the decision to find a caregiver for Aunt Edie after she almost burns down her house was interesting but some of the applicant were disturbing

3x23 The Telling

It did look like Frankie truly had eyes in the back of her head until it turns out that she's been using Brick to be her snitch but Sue over did using Axl after discovering him sneaking into the house in the middle of the night

3x24 The Wedding

You just knew Axl and his friends deciding to become their own bosses would backfire but I cant believe they thought removing a tree stump for $100 between the three of them was a good deal and I'm not surprised Frankie and Mike were shocked that their brothers wedding is at their house

The Middle Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 26, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Thread