Thread
Printable Version

Being Erica Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 47#47 babysexylexy's post

i hope it's adam

Reply 49#49 babysexylexy's post

well i don't like him so we will see

Reply 51#51 babysexylexy's post

he a jerk

Reply 53#53 babysexylexy's post

The fact that he fail proved he hasn't changed

Reply 55#55 babysexylexy's post

I suppose but the fact he decided go back old ways proves he wasn't strong enough

Reply 57#57 babysexylexy's post

I completely agree but i bet he will start to get jealous of Erica as time go by.

Fa La Erica

Well this was a nice stand-alone Christmas episode

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

man i have forgotten about this show

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i think they have done what they can with this show-where else can they do?

Doctor Who

Well this was a great start to the season just when you think dr Tom has no more lessions to teach Erica she learns one thank to her sister ex Josh. I admit that was last person i thought would be her patient but giving up after first attempt was wrong but i think it obvious Erica didn't want to see that he had feelings for her and she was put in a difficult situation but i am glad she persisted and got through to him.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah i have say it was rather awful he really should walked away

Osso Barko

Well glad i was able to wait for sound to be fixed and look like Erica learnt another lesson thinking that she knew her friend so well when it turned out she was insecure.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

people don't change they get older and might change if they see error of their ways but most people have few bad habits that will never change you either have accept them for who they are or not. . This is the human condition

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

no you can if they are willing

Baby Mama

Well how many secrets does Eric family have so her mother had another child she gave up for adoption?

Born This Way

Well i found this episode rather average because there wasn't much of a lesson in this episode.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

i was surprised how Brent had changed since first season

Sins of the Father

Well we got a change see dr tom regret which was nice shame and it's sad to think how he life has turned out and who thought other one would have such a wonderful family

If I Could Turn Back Time

You would think after 3 years she would take this a little seriously i mean messing with time travel to create a perfect outcome was bound to backfire as she has really let the power of being a doctor go to her head.

Being Ethan

Not really a good episode it does feel like they can't be asked to write a good episode but Julianne saying she likes brets was great and that both of them will hook up?

Thread