52 123
Thread
Printable Version

Being Erica Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Julianne was over the top with Rachel but when you look back at the way she was with Erica there is not much difference

Reply 10#10 bala's post

As the saying goes you can't teach an old dog new tricks

Reply 13#13 bala's post

What a way for Eric to find out that her mother was pregnant at 17 but the way her mother was going on about Sam was wrong and it looks like Eric kneed the jock in the balls for telling the truth but he still probably deserved it

Reply 15#15 bala's post

As soon as Erica made over the French girl you knew she would get the most money in the auction but what Brian did was cruel and Brent did the right thing by Erica and Julianne

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Tom's jealousy over Amanda and Paul was interesting and then taking the new job which he obviously didn't stick at didn't seem to make any difference to the outcome but perhaps better luck second time around

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Erica trying to explain to Julianne was interesting but how much fun she could have had by freezing time and Adam walking out i could see coming

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I had a feeling Emit put something in the brownies when Tom delivered the pizza and i think Julianne and Brent as a couple would be great together considering i think he looks gay

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Not that i need park assist on a car but what a great feature to have until it breaks down and i would hate to think it would be allowed in the driving test. What a horrible thought knowing how, were and when you are going to die in the future and i think we would all avoid the place were we are going to die

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Erica living her own relationship fantasies was interesting but he did seam to fancy himself too much and Dave and Ivan's wedding was nice

4x10 Purim

The bathroom scene was amusing and reminded me of Him & Her but he should of took the toilet roll after she chucked it at him and what a way for Erica to find out about Julianne and Brent dating for a month, the joke about the Rubik's Cube was rude but funny and looks like Tom has a tough decision

Reply 31#31 bala's post

You could tell from the start that Julianne wasn't happy about the dog  but I'm glad they included the corridor of life which was a nice way to go full circle and perhaps another network will pick it up as Being Sarah

Reply 33#33 bala's post

The ending was disappointing just as she was about to take over from Tom

52 123
Thread