Thread
Printable Version

Being Erica Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Erica's Adventures in Wonderland

Well nice episode glad Kai realise he was living a fantasy but Erica's dream guy was amusing. Nice wedding

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Erica living her own relationship fantasies was interesting but he did seam to fancy himself too much and Dave and Ivan's wedding was nice

4x10 Purim

The bathroom scene was amusing and reminded me of Him & Her but he should of took the toilet roll after she chucked it at him and what a way for Erica to find out about Julianne and Brent dating for a month, the joke about the Rubik's Cube was rude but funny and looks like Tom has a tough decision

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes Tom does seem get more depressed about his job by every episode but have his memory wiped of all his patient is one hell of a cost

Dr. Erica

Well this was series finale but this might not be the end and wow Erica has really changed from rock bottom to doctor in 4 years and her first proper patient look like trouble . It would be nice continued it but we don't know at the present moment.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

You could tell from the start that Julianne wasn't happy about the dog  but I'm glad they included the corridor of life which was a nice way to go full circle and perhaps another network will pick it up as Being Sarah

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I don't know but who would thought that when we started watching this show 4 years ago it would end up like this ?

Reply 33#33 bala's post

The ending was disappointing just as she was about to take over from Tom

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well she has come along way since the first episode

Thread