Thread
Printable Version

Being Erica Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 bala's post

What a great song to be playing when Adam winds up in a surprising new present and leaves the house with his wife and daughter

Bear Breasts

This really was crazy episode censor in Canada really are relax i can't believe what they got away with in this episode. Ice pe*is really was funny ice piece but it went well with gay parade.

Julianne - i really hope she doesn't try turn that guy straight but i did find it amusing that he check out her chest and she didn't even notice just because he's gay doesn't mean you should get undressed in front of him.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Julianne was great with Ivan and Samantha and Lenin walking in on her mother was funny

3x07 Jenny From The Block

With friends like Jenny you don\'t need enemies but after all Erica has done over the years and allowing Brent to steal their latest book was the straw that broke the camels back

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Exactly it does seem like Erica has always tried help her friend out but she never changes she did the right thing in the end sometimes you have let them go

Physician, Heal Thyself

Well Dr Tom get a surprising visitor it such shame she was using them to get them trust them so she could steal from them.

i am a little bit disappointed that Tom's supervisor decided help him instead of the group?

If the next stage is for them to able take on patient this would good opportunity for them to see if they got what it takes.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Sarah going to her parents for help should of been good considering her father is Dr Tom and i suppose being a junkie you would steal from anybody. Tom taking it out on Erica was sad but at least he was man enough to apologize and explain

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes he was man enough to apologize but Erica forgives quite easily

Gettin' Wiggy Wit' It

Dr Tom really broke the rules change Erica life slightly for her own good but when other doctor revealed to Erica what Tom did she wanted go back.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

It was obvious after the name slip of Dr Tom daughter that he thought he could help and it was nice that the gay guys made up

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well there were bound to make up

The Tribe Has Spoken

Well i can't believe Adam he had a chance and he decides he wants Erica instead

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Poor Adam just when he gets invited in by Beatrice but he ends up on the beach and i wounder who's name is on the celebrity tell all book

3x11 Adam's Family

Adam's journey into his family’s dark past, where he discovers a startling memory that he has locked away and i was pleasantly surprised that he broke up with Beatrice

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Really i think it's a mistake but hey each to their own both are damaged in their own special way.

This episode hasn't been updated but wow what a great season finale i am so happy for Erica and that was one hell of a test   . Can't chat until episode get added.

i think adam and erica make a lovely couple i hope adam is the one for her thou and he doesnt try to hold her back

Reply 28#28 babysexylexy's post

you watch this show -we really should exchange list on all the shows you watch.

reply 29#29 bala's post

i told you im a tv addict, i watch alot of tv i find it very comforting plus i only comment on stuff i watch so i think you must have a pretty good idea on what that is by now

Reply 30#30 babysexylexy's post

i have problem if they make another season because how ended 3rd season it would make for a great series finale

Thread