Thread
Printable Version

Being Erica Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

yes that was good episode we learnt a lot more about Leo but i was surprised when dr.tom turn up at her work place giving Erica final piece of therapy

Papa Can You Hear Me?

Well this was great episode with Dr.tom going back in time so he can understand his daughter and help him help Erica with Kai . The drawing was nice touch in his office

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The drawing was a nice touch and he was lucky he could bring it back from the past but doing a runner from the cafe was funny

What Goes Up Must Come Down

Well Erica learning money doesn't lead happiness and that set-backs are good for people life. good life lesson .

Reply 27#27 bala's post

One of these days she is going to stay in an alternative reality

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

That would be funny but i don't understand how Kai can stay in the past how many times has Erica been forced to sent back to present?.

2x12 The Importance of Being Erica

I know it's not updated yet but nice season final leaving Erica a clean slate if a third season comes

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

it's not exactly a clean slate as she still have regrets on her list but yes I'm not surprised what happen he was holding her back I'm glad she realised that and i do hope there's a 3rd season because such a shame leave it without a good ending where she nothing left on her list.  

Reply 31#31 bala's post

i hate how her and eathan ended up, but i do like that it wasn't because of Kaj. I dont like how they made ethan into this prudish jerk especially since they have been friends all these years but it will be interesting if they date other people and she regrets the whole thing
prepare for the worse hope for the best

Being Erica Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 22:44 ]

The Rabbit Hole

A very good start for the season not as good as season 2 but I like how they keep put Erica in new situation and you can understand why she was upset when she met all other dr.tom patients but jumping right in wasn't exactly best thing. I think we all knew purpose was making Erica into a therapist for series finale,  we found that out last season but in this episode she finds out that's the next stage.

This new twist certainly create more story-lines but how will it help Erica to change?. Do you really think she can learn from other people regrets?.

Why does other doctor want Erica -Erica is Dr tom patient not hers yet she wants her?-

Doesn't she have her own patients to worry about.

Who is the mechanic guy-the person in charge ?

[ Last edited by bala at 9-22-2010 17:58 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Nice returning episode with a new phase in Erica's life and some new faces but Erica's first trip back with Adam to see his mother before she dies didn't go very well at first and it looks like group therapy does work

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

i don't know how they will be able focus on Erica with these new character- Erica can't go every trip with rest of the group. The show is called being Erica so she has to be the focus.

3x02 Moving On Up

I think Ryan was out of order after their diner date but poor Chris the juice guy and I'm glad that Claire and the hen night turned out nice

Two Wrongs

Nice episode Erica seeing what could happen when anger takes over someone lives. A very good life lesson

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Brent deserved what they were planing to do to him after he threatened Erica and Julianne's new company but thank to Adam and Tom see had second thoughts and what the guys did to Leo was disgusting. That's me done for my episodes on 6 Oct but i have another 15 from 7 Oct to watch

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

The one thing i like about this show is that it deal all sorts off issues

Wash, Rinse, Repeat

Well ground hog day episode after finding out whether Erica will be alive in the future but the ending who is that old man repairing that car what did he mean they will have face consequence of their actions?.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I assume that Erica only chucked the pen because the day would repeat but i liked the was she laughed and then held her ground for the book deal

Being Adam

Well Adam second chance really showed him what he missing but am i only one think Adam and Erica would make a good couple?, the amount of time the show focus on this character this season suggest he going play important part Erica but why hasn't we got chance see Erica help other people in the group ?.

Thread