Thread
Printable Version

Being Erica Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 writemako's post

you managed 12 episode in how many days ?

Took me 2 days for watching Being Erica  and I just finished watching Flashpoint yesterday

Reply 22#22 writemako's post

your getting through the new show rather quickly

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I'm glad i have see most of the new show and i have found Quantum Leap Season 4 else where so i will have that downloaded hopefully tomorrow so i will finish that of before starting a new show

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Royal pains-none of the episode load up

no quiz until that get fixed-who know what get added tomorrow

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I'm OK i have still got my episodes

Reply 23#23 bala's post

from the looks of it it seemed like new shows are kept at just one page so I decided to pick ones I want to watch while its still free so thats why I went through the episodes quickly

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-28-2009 18:27  
I'm OK i have still got my episodes
Same here i usually keep the episode for 6 months before i delete it

Reply 28#28 bala's post

If i keep-ed every episode i watched for 6 months i would need a lot more hard-drive space

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well i don't watch as many downloaded show as you as majority of shows are on this site

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I like to watch all the new shows as they come out but if i come across an old show like Sliders i will download them all before i start to watch them 4 seasons so far one to go. Weird Science i could only find the first 3 seasons but have watched them and will have to wait for the last 2 seasons

Can I just say a BIG THANK YOU for whoever asked for this show! I absolutely love it!! I hope it is still in production, it would be a shame to loose it.

And it is!! I am psyched! Season 2 is coming!

Reply 33#33 alexgirl's post

Yes, that's really great!! - But do we like her new doc???

Reply 34#34 tycoonworld's post

Well she caused that to happen she broke one fundamental rules and it had consequences

Reply 34#34 tycoonworld's post

I really don`t... I think its going to be a rocky ride next season. It already starts of with the doc now being a woman... I really liked Dr. Tom (aside from his tantrums).

Reply 36#36 alexgirl's post

it's her fault dr.tom told her interfere she didn't listen

Being Erica Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well i just watch first episode of second season and i should warn you that episode blow everything you know out of water i mean cliffhanger was shock but season 2 look like more to show than we thought.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Great episode when Dr. Naadiah sends Erica into the past where she meets a slightly younger, very troubled Dr. Tom and has the guy in the coffee shop got his own angel

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Was it just me was this best episode so far ?

Thread