Thread
Printable Version

Mercy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

some of us have been desert

good nice episode I'm glad that girl decided to give it couple the baby-i do hope she keep in touch with them

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

What about chole tried throw him off his wheelchair?

i saw this pig and thought f you

Well i love the pig thing what kind women give a birthday pig as a present but guy in hospital who doesn't believe in god-i didn't know hookers could visit hospital for personal visit of all the places . i figured that little girl was kidnapped as soon blood test didn't match i knew she was kidnapped.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well yeah I'm glad he realise what happen

We're all adults

There was a bit repeat in the middle of the episode but at least we got see ending which is the main thing, i don't blame the guy cut off his hand i mean finding out hand belonged to child molester was awful-how could a hospital do that to a transplant patient don't these doctors have ethics ?.

what a way to find out you have cancer while planning the wedding   but great wedding in the hospital.

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes that was sad i think it good to have the occasion sad episode it makes it a lot more realistic.

Reply 46#46 dannixx's post

Next week episode is going fantastic a new doctor (James Van Der beek) is try to boss Veronica around

Reply 48#48 dannixx's post

Dawson's Creek alum James Van Der Beek has joined the cast of NBC medical drama Mercy.

The 32-year-old will take on the major recurring role of Dr Liam Wes, says Entertainment Weekly.

The character is described as a cocky and manipulative hospital ICU chief who is hiding a dark secret.

Source

I Have A Date

Wow what a sad end for veronica  on valentines day

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I'm impressed she managed to get person to relax to take it out

a part of me is curious how she did it

Mercy 1x15

Well this was a nice episode veronica goes on a walk about for the whole episode but i am glad she's ok.

I'm Fine

Well another great episode, Veronica seem deal with her trauma by hitting the bottle which is going backfire on her. Sonia helping her ADS Patient to die was hard decision but I really going miss her.

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

She deserves it after what mother was responsible for.

There Is No Room For You On My Ass

Well at least veronica is getting help secretly

1x18

Same as last weeks episode lost 2 points but what can you do , it has been reported on error topic.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-25-2010 08:53 ]

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

let's see how many will post this error by creating a new topic end of today .

it was a good episode found it elsewhere

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

you thought the guy was cute ?

There Is No Superwoman

Well with such a break from pervious episode i almost forgot what had happens but it look like Veronica is making progress. i do think Dr Briggs has some feeling toward Chloe.

We All Saw This Coming

Well talk about bad-time getting served with divorce papers in middle of the hospital . Still dr. Briggs did a good thing save that guy but i wonder what the consequence of his action will lead. . If this is how they will get rid of this character .

Too Much Attitude And Not Enough Underwear

So we finally found out what that mob boss has on him .

Thread