Thread
Printable Version

Mercy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It was a good episode. I guess Mike is trying to win Veronica back but now that Chris has told her he's not going anywhere, it's going to cause problems.

Chloe doing all she could for her patient seemed pretty typical of her, but while they all laughed at her for helping him get his "bag" it was because of her determination that they found out he had a blood vessel that was about to burst!

Sonia calling Nick was probably a good thing for her as she seems to be used to having men do all the running. Maybe she's met her match!

The end was a real shocker, I don't think anyone can claim to have seen that coming!

And Veronica's affair is out in the open, how long before Mike finds out!?

I'm glad Mike has finally found out. At least it's all out in the open. Chloe and the guy from the fire house finally got together, knew that was going to happen.

It was good to see both Sonia and Nick realising what they meant to each other. Sometimes people play too many games instead of just being true to themselves.

[ Last edited by shinny at 11-7-2009 14:10 ]

This was a great episode. That poor girl (boy) - imagine something like that happening to you.

Poor Chloe, she's not had any of those life experiences yet, but at least she's learning. I was glad when she told him to take a hike after he said he was "emotionally separated" from his wife. The start of another bullshine story.

Why did you find that odd Bala? I thought that baby had downes.

I really liked this episode. Clearly Dr ICU (JVDB) is being brought in to put the cat amongst the pigeons. Sonia and the rich boy are getting a little too chummy!

Wow, what a great episode and now we have to wait until March 3rd to see what happens!

I really enjoyed this episode too. When push came to shove Mike was there for her so he clearly still cares about her.

Sonia realises too late that she made a mistake. I think she hit the self destruct button on their relationship and then regretted it.

Is young Chloe love struck with Dr Dawson (Dr Briggs!!) !?? I think so!

I felt sorry for Sonia in this episode but I completely understood why Nick did what he did. I have a feeling though that what happened with Sonia's patient will come out and he'll stand by her when that happens. It's inevitable!!

The intervention was funny when so many of them thought it was about them. Chloe was hilarious too as she couldn't remember what happened!!

The anorexic patient made Veronica realise how messed up she really was and hence she say the therapist, albeit at a bar!!

Good episode. Dr Biggs definitely does and so does Chloe, as much as she'd like not to!

Things are looking bad for Sonia.

Good episode, can't believe we're two episodes away from the finale. I'm really going to miss it when it's gone. It's so obvious that Nick will stand by Sonia. At least now she's finally told someone.

I thought this in the last episode and now I'm more sure; that girl is going to turn out to be Angel's daughter, wait and see.

Yay, Nick is standing by Sonia

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Oh don't you know they'll find a subtle way!

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

I'm so mad they cancelled it. This was one of my favourite shows.

Thread