24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Mercy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I Had to laugh when the nurse spilled the urine down herself

Reply 9#9 bala's post

What a way to find out your leg has gone after passing out and then to wake and it has gone

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Veronica lost control after all the deaths so she was determined to save the sole survivor of a horrific nightclub fire but Erica coming back after a attempted suicide was to much for Veronica

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The burrito bandit at the start was funny except when he ran into the cyclist and Veronica wanting to look after him when she realised he was a vet was nice. Sonia getting arrested for the unpaid parking tickets was good and Chloe kiss that patient on the roof i think was what they both needed

Reply 21#21 bala's post

The sleep-walking patient was lucky but the scream was funny he sounded like a girl and it was nice to see that the premature baby looked like a premature baby, the ending was sad for the doctor

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Veronica's face when her dad turned over and was showing his privates was funny and Sonia lying to police to help her friend was a surprise

Reply 30#30 bala's post

How embarrassing for Ashley with hermaphrodite having all those doctors looking at her private parts, the nurse verses the fireman's wife's in the restaurant was great

Reply 35#35 bala's post

When Dr. Harris lost his temper and slipped and hurt his back i laughed

Reply 37#37 bala's post

They should do the scrotum clamp but Chloe was funny as well

Reply 39#39 bala's post

What a great thing Al did in helping finding Cydie natural parents

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Wow DIY amputation was drastic but understandable, the teenage 3 way was funny and the wedding was a nice touch

1x12 Wake Up, Bill

Good episode i am glad Bill's girlfriend came back but it was sad for the newlyweds i think Chloe made the right decision in letting the husband back in to she his wife

1x13 Can We Talk About the Gigantic Elephant in the Ambulance

Great episode saving the boy that was found nearly frozen was incredible and playing basketball to decide their future was interesting

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Chloe's reaction to the bowling pin was priceless and Veronica was lucky see found the gun under the counter

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Dr. Harris treating the patient whose injury causes her to make inappropriate sexual advances i thought was funny

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Wow that was some beating Veronica gave the mother of the young girl and Sonia Patient had her death all planed out

1x17 There Is No Room For You On My Ass

Veronica at the St. Patrick's Day event was so drunk see barely knew her arm was on fire so the family and friends tried to intervene and that was a close call for the anorexic patient

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Thanks for the warning

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Chloe and the cute college football player asking her for a date was great

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Veronica going back to the seen of the crime with her friends looked like it helped as much as the therapy did

24 12
Thread