Thread
Printable Version

Mercy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Wow that was some beating Veronica gave the mother of the young girl and Sonia Patient had her death all planed out

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

She deserves it after what mother was responsible for.

There Is No Room For You On My Ass

Well at least veronica is getting help secretly

1x17 There Is No Room For You On My Ass

Veronica at the St. Patrick's Day event was so drunk see barely knew her arm was on fire so the family and friends tried to intervene and that was a close call for the anorexic patient

Is young Chloe love struck with Dr Dawson (Dr Briggs!!) !?? I think so!

I felt sorry for Sonia in this episode but I completely understood why Nick did what he did. I have a feeling though that what happened with Sonia's patient will come out and he'll stand by her when that happens. It's inevitable!!

The intervention was funny when so many of them thought it was about them. Chloe was hilarious too as she couldn't remember what happened!!

The anorexic patient made Veronica realise how messed up she really was and hence she say the therapist, albeit at a bar!!

1x18

Same as last weeks episode lost 2 points but what can you do , it has been reported on error topic.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-25-2010 08:53 ]

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Thanks for the warning

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

let's see how many will post this error by creating a new topic end of today .

it was a good episode found it elsewhere

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Chloe and the cute college football player asking her for a date was great

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

you thought the guy was cute ?

There Is No Superwoman

Well with such a break from pervious episode i almost forgot what had happens but it look like Veronica is making progress. i do think Dr Briggs has some feeling toward Chloe.

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Veronica going back to the seen of the crime with her friends looked like it helped as much as the therapy did

Good episode. Dr Biggs definitely does and so does Chloe, as much as she'd like not to!

Things are looking bad for Sonia.

We All Saw This Coming

Well talk about bad-time getting served with divorce papers in middle of the hospital . Still dr. Briggs did a good thing save that guy but i wonder what the consequence of his action will lead. . If this is how they will get rid of this character .

Reply 74#74 bala's post

Briggs spotting the cop checking his watch an leaving and reacting by moving the patient was dangerous and may have consequence but bad timing for Veronica with the divorce papers

Good episode, can't believe we're two episodes away from the finale. I'm really going to miss it when it's gone. It's so obvious that Nick will stand by Sonia. At least now she's finally told someone.

Too Much Attitude And Not Enough Underwear

So we finally found out what that mob boss has on him .

Reply 77#77 bala's post

That was tragic for the woman but Harris paying for her daughter to get there just in time was great

I thought this in the last episode and now I'm more sure; that girl is going to turn out to be Angel's daughter, wait and see.

Yay, Nick is standing by Sonia

Reply 79#79 shinny's post

That would be quite a good twist but if she died he will never know so i don't know how they would bring that up unless she had sister who knew about it.

Thread