Thread
Printable Version

Cougar Town Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Laurie punching Kirsten in the shower looked real

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes it did that girl can hit

When the Time Comes

Well Julies saying I love you and greyson not saying it back cause julies to worry but even after she accidental poison him which i think sub conscience she did it on purpose because of that incident

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Greyson replying thank you to Julies i love you was amusing but the oysters in the stuffing when he's allergic to it was probably deliberate

The Same Old You

i can't believe Julies sank Bobby Boat

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Bobby getting the golf ball in the trash can was impressive but i wonder how many take it took to get the ball in and I'm assuming the boat wasn't in the water in the first place because it wasn't sea worthy

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

i hadn't thought about that but i thought she was fixing the boat ?

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I think it looks like it was only a make over

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

yes i knew it was make over but the fact julies put in the water made me thought she was fix it up at the sametime.

2x11 No Reason to Cry

It took a while but Grayson eventually told Jules he loves her and Kirsten messing with Bobby's head was amusing

Nice show!

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Julies is a pet killer and trying to find symbolism with the animals is just crazy

A Thing About You

Julies naked dance with Lori was amusing but she really is a great friend.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Julies shaking her assets for Lori was funny

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

She admited sometimes she can be annoying and greyson helping Bobby out with planning a romantic evening for son's girlfriend was sweet

Lost Children

Seriously how blind must Julie be not to realise she was hiding in her truck . it was impressive how she fit everybody at back on the truck

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Travis ditching his mom and pretending to be kidnapped was amusing and tying Andy to a tree was funny

Cry to Me

Julies trying to make Grayson cry on valentine day wasn't best plan.  Andy making his wife jealous by going out with Bobby was amusing

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Travis looked so uncomfortable while trying to get a sexy picture for Kirsten but the finished one was funny

Walls

I can't believe they managed make money out penny can but julis moving Elle car at the end was rather amusing

Thread