Thread
Printable Version

Cougar Town Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cougar Town Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered September 22, 2010

Discuss Anything Season 2 Here

2x01 All Mixed Up

Nice returning episode with Jules new shrink Glenn played by Jennifer Aniston and Ellie getting jealous over Jules's fondness for Glenn was amusing

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

This was nice episode greyson trying have a day off from Jules and spending the day watch the park bench with her face on was amusing.

Let Yourself Go

Well Julies having a difficult time letting her son go

Episode 1: Pilot

This was a pretty good start to the show, I really did like the scene when Jules showed her body to the paper boy who then crashed into a parked car, the scene of Jules & Laurie talking at that house which was for sale was kind of funny, my favourite scene was when Travis went super crazy on a kid that was annoying him at school, the highlight of this episode for me was when Jules & Grayson talked which ended with Grayson on the floor.

Episode 2: Into The Great Wide Open

This was a good episode, my favourite scenes from this episode were of Jules & Laurie reliving their twenties, I don't know why but I found the scene of Barb putting her leg onto some guys shoulder in a bar funny, I also liked the scenes of Travis & his dad Bobby hanging out, the ending to this episode with Jules & Ellie scaring Andy had my in stitches, my favourite character so far has to be Ellie but my least favourite character has to be Grayson.

Episode 3: Don't Do Me Like That

This was the best episode so far, the scene of Laurie sleeping at the start was a little funny, It was funny how Grayson was driven crazy because he let Candy stay for breakfast based on what Jules said, the best part about this episode was watching Jules get ready for her big night with Josh, I did like the whole side story involving Bobby owing a land boat which embarrasses Travis, my favourite scene was of Jules, Ellie & Laurie talking on the beach.

Episode 4: I Won't Back Down

I thought this was a really good episode, the scene of Jules tacking the rubbish out was just plain funny, I actually felt a little bad for Grayson in the end as we learned why his marriage fell to pieces, the best thing about this episode for me was the Bobby & Travis storyline about them trying to find their father & son thing, my favourite scene however was when Jules tried to give Grayson a Pep Talk.

Episode 5: You Wreck Me

I really liked this episode, the scenes of Bobby & Grayson playing golf and bonding was the best thing about this episode, my favourite scene was the end scene of Bobby, Grayson & Andy hanging out, I could not stop laughing at the scene when Jules was making Josh learn how to kiss better on an apple, It was good to see Laurie get some character development at last, I really am finding the whole Jules & Josh storyline interesting.

Episode 6: A Woman In Love (It's Not Me)

This was quite a good episode, I enjoyed watching how the storyline about Josh falling in love with Jules played out, my favourite scene was when Jules & Bobby had a proper conversation, the side story about Bobby having money problems was good and I wish they had shown us Bobby playing golf with those kid Clubs, I loved the scene when Travis stared at Laurie's top that said Ohio, I am slightly confused as to who the heck this Barb character is.

Episode 7: Don't Come Around Here No more

This was an OK episode in my opinion, I thought the best storyline was the one about Jules having to spend the day alone because Grayson said she couldn’t, the scene when Jules saw that alligator was the funniest part of this episode for me, I liked the scenes of Travis looking all love sick because he was hanging around Laurie, I did not like the storyline involving Ellie & Andy that much, I am close to making Laurie my favourite character because she always makes me laugh.

Episode 8: Two Gunslingers

This was an above average episode, I am still finding the scenes of Ellie & Laurie calling each other names funny, I was not that interested in the whole Jules, Ellie & Laurie road trip even if it did have a few good moments like Ellie & Laurie kind of threatening Shanna for being mean to Jules, the best thing about this episode for me was the Travis & Grayson storyline, the scenes of Travis faking his “I don't like girls” to Grayson was hilarious, I look forward to seeing if this Grayson secret comes up again at some point.

Episode 9: Here Comes My Girl

This was a great Thanksgiving episode, I am kind of hoping for a Jules & Grayson hook up at some point, I like the Kylie character and hope she sticks around for a bit, the funniest thing about this episode for me was how Jules kept embarrassing Travis in front of Kylie, the scene of Jules talking to Kylie with Laurie there to stop Jules saying something stupid was funny, my favourite scene was when Jules said what she was thankful for.

Episode 10: Mystery Man

This was a very good episode, I liked the storyline about Jeff having a possible thing for Jules which is why I'm glad they are going to give it a go as I'm sure it will make for a fun recurring storyline, the storyline about Andy being trusted by Ellie to take care of Stan their son was a little funny at times, the best storyline however belongs to Bobby who kept trying to get Grayson to come out with what’s bugging him, the reason Grayson was so down was quite believable.

Episode 11: Rhino Skin

I thought this was a really good episode, the funniest thing about this episode for me was Jules & Josh having drinks with Bobby & Amy on the Land Boat, the scene of Grayson & Laurie talking about Politics had me laughing the whole time, the best thing about this episode for me was the whole Andy teaching Travis some life lessons, the end scene of this episode involving Jules, Ellie, Josh & Strawberries was brilliant, I absolutely loved Lisa Kudrow's character Dr. Amy Evans.

Episode 12: Scare Easy

This was a brilliant episode, the best storyline for me was the one about Bobby & Grayson both being down in the dumps because Jules is dating Josh, the best thing about this episode for me was when Grayson & Travis stopped Laurie from making a mistake she may regret later in life, the scene of Josh waking up to Jules staring at him would of scared the holy hell out of me, I don't think I like this possible Grayson & Laurie storyline.

Episode 13: Stop Dragging My Heart Around

This was a good episode, I did not like the Grayson & Laurie storyline at all but then that might just be me, I did however like the storyline about Jules & Bobby hooking up for a one night stand, I said it a few episodes back but who the heck is the Barb character, the storyline about Travis helping sex for the first time was good and I find it funny how Andy just walks right into secrets, my favourite scenes were the last 2 minutes of this episode.

Episode 14: All The Wrong Reasons

This was an OK episode, the storyline about Travis yet again helping Laurie out was the highlight of this episode for me the scene of Ellie playing the message on the answering phone at the end was a little funny, I really liked the slide-show of Bobby, Grayson & Andy hanging out, I liked the Jules & Ellie storyline because it showed us a different side to them, it might only be me but based on what happened during this episode I thought Jules, Ellie, Bobby & Laurie all got some character development.

Episode 15: When A Kid Goes Bad

This was an average Valentines Day episode, it might only be me but the storylines in this show are getting a little stale even though I still enjoy them, the storyline about Ellie liking to be the Alpha Dog of any group was kind of funny, I did not like the Rodger Frank character because of how he talked about Laurie, I kind of liked the Travis storyline about him getting drunk at a party, I did however love the scene of Ellie & Andy's house being decorated in Christmas Decorations.

Episode 16: What Are You Doin' in My Life?

This was a good episode, the main thing I liked about this episode was how Laurie was acting all grown up for a change, the storyline about Bobby/Grayson being mugged out of their money by a woman was kind of funny but got boring towards the end, If I were in Jules shoes I would of said the same thing to Laurie's mum Sheila, my favourite scene was when Laurie stood up to her mum Sheila for the first time, I thought the Travis & Barb storyline was stupid and boring.

Thread