Thread
Printable Version

Cougar Town Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x18 Turn This Car Around

Great advert for not to talk on the phone when Jules drove into the swimming pool and what a name for a bottle of wine

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes you really must bad driver to drive yourself into a swimming pool. The wine in the glass was full i never seen a wine glass that full. 1 month without wine yeah right

1x19

Well greyson being a wimpy purse guy was awful to look at but Great advice by Julies she really know what to say to make people feel better about themselves. Andy using his wife driving licence to get off was amusing.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The dog undoing the bra was funny

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I was surprised how a dog could do that giving it doesn't have disposable digits.

Wake Up Time

Well Julies comforting her son after he was dumped but finding out her son was cheater was funny.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

When they both admitted they kiss someone else and Julies called them both sluts was good

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

it's funny how one little thing can change the situation

1x21 Letting You Go

Good episode but the dog retrieving the golf ball is one thing but returning it and placing it on the T was over the top

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

it's a comedy but the ending FINALLY

1x22 Feel a Whole Lot Better

Jules and Grayson considering the notion of FWB, friends with benefits was amusing but it was nice when Grayson made the first move to kiss in the street

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I still don't know how i feel about them as a couple but Stan getting the babysitter as a present for his wife was nice but she really nowhere to go with her freetime?.

Breakdown

Well the red balloon situation ruined Travis graduation but he wanted it but it look like Julies and greyson want keep it a secret but with other guy knowing i don't think it will be a secret for long

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I thought when Laurie destroyed the hat was great considering the way she felt

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought Laurie needed Julies approval to go graduation

Finding Out

This was great episode, let start  with remix Greyson telling Julies sometimes in relationship you have something you something you don't like. I did like remix tip was not to let her record you saying these thing.

Greyson penny tip jar throw was amazing from that distance . The angry women face when you upset a women was  great insight a lot guy techniques into how deal with that situation

Great plan in bury him but Julies ruined it by kissing Greyson

Reply 56#56 bala's post

That was an impressive penny throw and Travis forgets his momentous seven-month anniversary with Kylie  but getting Bobby to do his new most favorite thing on the beach was the perfect time to tell him so he couldn't run away

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

That was the season finale

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Most of the currant shows are ending in the next couple of weeks

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well it nice to have break in watching tv shows

Thread