Thread
Printable Version

Modern Family Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x06 Go Bullfrogs!

While Phil takes Haley on a college tour and Claire, having a rare night alone so she forces Mitchell and Cameron to take her for a fun night but ends up alone with one particular man who she thought was gay but wasn't was amusing

3x07 Treehouse

You just knew Cameron would take the bet a little too far when Mitchell and his friend challenge him to get the girl's number at the bar but was funny to watch and her kissing him to make Mitchell jealous was priceless

3x08 After the Fire

Jay getting the wrong idea about the massage was amusing and Cameron driving the truck was stupid but Alex getting Luke and Manny helicopter back was great

3x09 Punkin Chunkin

I can't believe how close the girls came to getting away with denting the car and Cameron colorful childhood stories were hard to believe

3x10 Express Christmas

The misunderstanding about the pink Christmas tree was amusing and what Haley did to get the last night light was ingenious but after all the disasters the fake snow was a nice touch

3x11 Lifetime Supply

Missing the call from the doctor with the test results was unfortunate but how frustrating not being able to get hold of him but you can understand why Phil automatically jumped to the wrong conclusion and who would of thought a lifetime supply of razors would only last 15 years

3x12 Egg Drop

I can't believe Luke almost hit Claire on the head with the eggs while doing the school project to design the best capsule that would protect an egg in a two-story drop and Phil's real estate presentation was a disaster

3x13 Little Bo Bleep

Jay putting the blame on Gloria with Stella's recent strange behavior was wrong and Cameron laughing when Lily swore was childish but funny and the wedding was priceless

3x14 Me? Jealous?

I can believe Phil didn't notice Tad was being overtly inappropriate with Claire but she did kiss him back and she didn't object a second time until after he left but finding out he kisses everyone the same way so i thought Phil would do something stupid and poor Betty Luke

3x15 Aunt Mommy

Phil closing on the sale of the house to Mitch and Cam's friends all because of a phone call about a chair was great but over-indulge in drinks to celebrate had some amusing consequences

3x16 Virgin Territory

Phil's reaction to what he overheard may change how he sees his little girl was amusing considering Haley is almost 18 and Gloria stumbling upon Claire's dangerous little secret was interesting

3x17 Leap Day

Phil's plans to observe the Leap Day holiday with the boys would of been interesting but being thwarted by the girls and what appeared to be the wrong time of the month was amusing, Cameron's birthday falls on Leap Day which made him 10 or 40 but Mitchell changing the birthday plans at the last minute was a disaster

3x18 Send Out the Clowns

Manny having some new friend would of been nice if they didn't have an ulterior motive which makes both Jay and Gloria suspicious

3x19 Election Day

What bad timing for Claire to do some last minute interviews just after having emergency dental treatment and Mitch and Cam ridding around in the campaign car started of amusing but you just knew they would go to far

3x20 The Last Walt

Manny did a good job at chaperoning when Haley thrown an unauthorized party but Claire's copping mechanism when telling Luke that their old neighbor, Walt, has passed away was terrible

3x21 Planes, Train and Cars

Phil making a spontaneous purchase of a sports car without Claire was interesting but at leased Claire had a good day with the car until she lost the keys on the beach and poor Lily losing her favorite stuffed animal on a train thanks to her dads

Renewed For A 4th Season

3x22 Disneyland

Putting Lily in high heal to contain her new affinity for running away was clever and better than the harness

3x23 Tableau Vivant

Alex counting on all her family to work together for the living art school project was amusing

3x24 Baby on Board

Haley's shocking news about moving in with Dylan was amusing especially the way her parent's tried to put her off and I'm not surprised Mitch and Cam are frustrated after that emotional roller coaster to adopt another child but Gloria being pregnant should be interesting

Thread