Thread
Printable Version

Modern Family Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x10 Dance Dance Revelation

Mitch and Cam are horrified when Lily is biting other kids on the playground but trying to blame another child was terrible and Claire getting a little jealous with Gloria at the school dance was amusing

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well Phil spraying the cologne guy was rather amusing i guessing we all would secret want do that those people but that there job must be be desperate for a job .

2x11 Slow Down Your Neighbors

How unfortunate that Phil's new client was the menacing car driver that speeds though their streets but Jay teaching Gloria how to ride a bike was funny

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I like Luke teaching technique

2x12 Our Children, Ourselves

Mitchell thinking the kid with Tracy was his son was amusing but it turned out to be her husband who was short with red hair

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a twist of luck

Caught in the Act

A funny episode but kids anniversary present to their parent was great  

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The kids surprising their parents with breakfast in bed on their anniversary was priceless and Gloria getting the wrong idea was interesting but at least she got them to delete the email

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

You got to love the misunderstanding in this family

2x14 Bixby's Back

Phil and Claire deciding to revisit their Clive and Juliana role-playing rendezvous from last Valentine's Day was amusing but not recognising his wife's voice on the phone would put most women in a bad mood but going into the wrong room was priceless and Gloria winning Valentine's Day was great for Jay

All I can say is " I thought I was your 2nd wife? So why are you treating me like the 1st!

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

You just knew something was going to go wrong if only he hadn't put room key on the bar table none of this would happen but why did he pop cork when that old women came into the room surely he should just apologise   .

Gloria winning Valentine's Day was great for Jay but buying him motorcycle was rather lavish compared to his gift a private dinner?

2x15 Princess Party

Dede showing up with Claire's old high school boyfriend was one thing but making out with him outside i thought was amusing

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

But than attacking Gloria was great as well but the book they recorded was also quite amusing

2x16 Regrets Only

The fire extinguisher fight was amusing but Haley pretending to work at the restaurant and getting away with it was incredible

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes but how many times has this happens in real life for married couples but someone really need tell Glory about her singing. Hailey being smart using her grandad money as her wages was smart move

Two Monkeys and a Panda

Well this was nice episode but Claire trying find the correct cardigan and forget to check security tag was removed seem like a waste .Phil getting advice from other women help him support Claire yet she had no idea

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Phil sneaking off for a nice relaxing day at the spa was amusing and their advice about support his wife seem to work

2x18 Boys' Night

Luke befriending their old neighbor Mr. Kleezak was amusing considering they were scared of him and Jay refusing to sit through a symphony concert with Gloria and ends up with the gay guys night out and Haley has her own adventures in babysitting with Lily but using the web cam to keep an eye on her was clever

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes web cam was smart move i liked how they place middle of the room.

Thread