Thread
Printable Version

Modern Family Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x14 Moon Landing

Jay has an awkward moment in the locker room with Cameron when they go to play racquetball but the second one with the stranger was funny

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-7-2010 11:59  
The fireman thing in the hospital was funny
Mitchell and his partner fighting over the baby was more amusing.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

The dog butler (Barkley) was amusing i actually like it. . The gardener situation was crazy i mean have a wedding in their apartment  and your right pizza thing was funny.   

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

What about Claire what an awful time invite your friend to your house

Dog Story

What a stupid thing Clare did wearing a coat with nothing on,  the escalators

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Claire and Phil's roll playing and the escalator was funny

Starry Night

Well facing fear is one thing but some situation were a bit ridiculous

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Sending the radio controlled car under the house with the camera was ridiculous

1x17 Truth Be Told

Jay accidentally kills Manny's beloved pet turtle but then goes to extreme to cover his tracks and Phil inviting his old high school girlfriend to drop by the house didn't go to plan

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well this problem with women they are crazy

1x18 Starry Night

Great trick to get her mother to bake the cakes by not being able to break an egg without getting shell in the bowl but when she put the in the bin the look on her face was great

1x19 Game Changer

Telling her brother to jump of the garage roof with the balloons was funny

1x20 Benched

Mitchell takes Cameron along to meet a prospective employer but smashing the Ferrari with their car on the turnstile was funny

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-26-2010 15:03  
Great trick to get her mother to bake the cakes by not being able to break an egg without getting shell in the bowl but when she put the in the bin the look on her face was great
All kids do that to their parents but it really up to parent teach them a lesson but that was funny when she put it in the bin. Mitchell wearing a dress was also amusing.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-1-2010 20:42  
Telling her brother to jump of the garage roof with the balloons was funny
But he never did but I-pad for Phils birthday present was funny, who would of thought the youngest kid could get one by lying. . Seriously going kids birthday party who named phil was rather sad.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

i am surprised how they got locked in the garage

1x21 Travels With Scout

Cameron looked so different when he was playing the drums but Jay taking Manny to see that film was stupid

I really am loving this show.

1x22 Airport 2010

Gloria inviting the whole entire family to Jay's birthday in Hawaii but Jay's face was funny and how on earth was Claire allowed to fly in that condition

1x23 Hawaii

Good episode when Phil is determined to make this trip romantic for Claire and i must admit the wedding ceremony was great but the conversation on the return flight was funny

Thread