Thread
Printable Version

Eastwick Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eastwick 1x01 Pilot

Great Pilot episode i think this is the best new show today so far i love the wish and the futuristic dreams

Eastwick 1x03 Madams and Madames

Good episode when Roxie questions her sanity and turns to a local psychic for help after being haunted by the ghost of her daughter's ex-boyfriend

Reply 35#35 bala's post

This was fun to watch Kat singing was great, Roxie and Mia locked up together but the funeral from the look on Roxie face she thinks it is Chad or his brother

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Wow that was a close call but was the rain luck or magical

Reply 41#41 bala's post

That was unfair mother magic for her daughter and a band-aide for her son

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I cant believe i forgot to watch last weeks episode but Kat's powers are getting stronger after getting angry and throwing the piano and Roxie was lucky with the poison on the pillow

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Joanna and the filing cabinet was funny and now they all know what each others powers are and being able to control them when needed the rest of the season should be great

1x10 Tea and Psychopathy

Good episode with Kat using her new-found power to heal every patient she comes in contact with, but her compassion results in drastic physical consequences. I liked the way Kat got her own back at Ray after he said he would get full custody of the kids

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Interesting twist with the boy shouting at his dad

Today's episode filled in the missing details from the previous episode

Reply 57#57 bala's post

The last episode added has the Hallmark logo so there is no reason for it not to be added

Reply 59#59 bala's post

The last two episode are in the wrong order

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Yes i reported it on here and fix the bug

1x13 Pampered and Tampered

A little disappointing for the last episode we now know that Colin's son is possessed and Roxie husband back after being dead for five years

Thread