Thread
Printable Version

Eastwick Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Just had a look at the promo videos on ABC. It looks good; Sort of like Desperate Housewives meets Charmed!!

I like this show a lot. Some great actors in it. It will be interesting to see how it progresses.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I know. If I don't do it at the weekend I won't get a chance!!

I really suspect that this show is filmed on the set of Stars Hollow (The Gilmore Girls) - I'm gonna do some research and come back and let you know. I thought it was when I watched the first episode and now that I'm in the middle of the second episode, I'm even more convinced....watch this space!

Yep, just as I suspected......=> Stars Hollow Flashback On "Eastwick"

1x02 Reaping and Sewing

The second episode was a even better than the Pilot. I really think this show will be a grower.

Poor Roxie, just as she thinks Jamie isn't going to do her harm, we see him branding himself with the very sign she thought he didn't have. I wonder what is going to happen!

Joanna is digging deeper into Van Horne's past and he clearly knows that she is.

We also saw the introduction of Cybill Shepherd (Eleanor Rougemont's) who is obviously one of the women that Daryl (aka Sebastian) influenced in the past. She claims to have killed "Sebastian"

I'm glad Roxie decided to stick with Chad, after all he does make her happy, just like her daughter pointed out. Plus (and I never watched Kyle XY) but that boy is cute !!

And Gus getting strung up, well.....

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Lol tks! Yeh, I guess it was inevitable. But I always loved the "Park" area in Stars Hollow and that's what made me think it was the same set.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Yeh maybe. I think a lot of Gilmore Girl's fans are watching it because it has a lot of similarity to the show too. Judging by some of the comments on the net.

Thread