26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eastwick Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

This got very bad review by a website

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

what the hell is that actor from kyle xy doing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-24-2009 07:33  
Great Pilot episode i think this is the best new show today so far i love the wish and the futuristic dreams
let recap the powers

The newspaper report has power to make men do whatever she want
The mother with 5 kids has power of mother nature
The town girl (nice word i can say) has power of permenion

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

Yes that really surprised me

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

it's now been added

Reply 13#13 shinny's post

wow you really get through all these new show today

Reply 17#17 imarielle626's post

Yes it's a very interesting show i just hope people are watching it

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

Great investigating Shinny you knew that another show would use the set when the show finished .

Reply 24#24 shinny's post

i think it's great there didn't do much transformation to set just change a few signs.

do you think that it being the set will give luck to the show it might last more than 2 seasons.

i really like the show

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

In the end all she had say she's sorry the mystery keeps growing

Eastwick 1x04

Wow finding out reason why ex-finacer stood you up on alter i love how she got honest truth out of him love line one of her boobs was bigger than other . So Roxy neighbour mother is that women and she key to everything.

Mooning and Crooning

Well this crazy episode but amusing to watch now she fired , the mystery get deeper who funeral did roxy see ?

Bonfire and Betrayal

That was very close call on bonfire but poor chad it's kind of ironic that he caused that to happen

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

we are suppose to believe that it was magical since she can control the weather

red ants and black widow

Wow this was another good episode babes got her memory back thanks to that another women. i really enjoying this show but they need story moving faster it getting a bit boring now.

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

she wasn't sure about it with her son,the daughter was an accident  but your right

Tasers and Mind Erasers

Well there finally revealed to each other they have powers and about time i mean they finally have to reveal it with only 3 more episode until series finish i hope they don't end with a clif-hanger.

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

it seem me and you are constant reviewers on this site and it easy to miss a show.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

the problem there's only 3 more episode series ended-it been officially cancelled.

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

it was obvious there would be some consequences of her healing all those patients she should learn only heal most serious injuries patient only.   Ray is in a difficult position as he has no proof about Kat's ability.

Do you think dayal is dead ?

26 12
Thread