Thread
Printable Version

Eastwick Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

red ants and black widow

Wow this was another good episode babes got her memory back thanks to that another women. i really enjoying this show but they need story moving faster it getting a bit boring now.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

That was unfair mother magic for her daughter and a band-aide for her son

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

she wasn't sure about it with her son,the daughter was an accident  but your right

Tasers and Mind Erasers

Well there finally revealed to each other they have powers and about time i mean they finally have to reveal it with only 3 more episode until series finish i hope they don't end with a clif-hanger.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I cant believe i forgot to watch last weeks episode but Kat's powers are getting stronger after getting angry and throwing the piano and Roxie was lucky with the poison on the pillow

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

it seem me and you are constant reviewers on this site and it easy to miss a show.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Joanna and the filing cabinet was funny and now they all know what each others powers are and being able to control them when needed the rest of the season should be great

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

the problem there's only 3 more episode series ended-it been officially cancelled.

It´s a realy good show, and that girl Jaime Ray Newman is so pretty it hurts.
pitcher here http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3251276032/tt1402376

To Imarielle626
thanx for the tip of Very Potter on youtube.

1x10 Tea and Psychopathy

Good episode with Kat using her new-found power to heal every patient she comes in contact with, but her compassion results in drastic physical consequences. I liked the way Kat got her own back at Ray after he said he would get full custody of the kids

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

it was obvious there would be some consequences of her healing all those patients she should learn only heal most serious injuries patient only.   Ray is in a difficult position as he has no proof about Kat's ability.

Do you think dayal is dead ?

Magic Snow and Creepy Gene

Well just when you think that everything is going back normal new twist came in this episode and it really look interesting at who Kat's neighbour is, look like there more to that little boy than meet the eye .

Daryl pretending to leaving was kind odd we just thought he was evil but in fact he seems be there friend and look like those women need an ally like him with all twist and turns happened in this episode.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Interesting twist with the boy shouting at his dad

Today's episode filled in the missing details from the previous episode

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

It also provide little something we didn't know that the new reporter is immune to her powers

Episode 1x13

The final episode is being aired in the UK tomorrow (Sun 14th Feb) on Hallmark

Reply 56#56 slade01's post

I wonder if they will update this on here , I just hope they don't leave the series with a clif-hanger.  

Reply 57#57 bala's post

The last episode added has the Hallmark logo so there is no reason for it not to be added

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

That's good news

Reply 59#59 bala's post

The last two episode are in the wrong order

Thread