32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 4-5-2011 15:17  
Yeah it really sucks that Gin is now in quarantine.  Eli having to do it was harsh.
Dr Mckay was great  
Again Eli gets the shaft.  Cool to see Mckay.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 121#121 gabsimom's post

Yea , fire= intelligent, while communication, tracking and cooperation within in a species doesn't     It was a decent episode though.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 124#124 bala's post

Well though the planet has no life, they might be able to find supplies needed there.  After all it is an advanced civilization

Reply 126#126 arksongbird80's post

Quote:
WHOOOO did Eli hook up with??
Well he had children, so I guess.  I figure everyone had to.

Reply 129#129 bala's post

Well as there are about 60-90- people on board Destiny, and we only really know what 15 or so. So it could be almost anyone, doesn't have to be on of the "main cast"  Let alone, just because it happened on the planet 2000 years ago, does not mean that it will happen on ship with this Eli. Heck, they only pull out any of the Lucian Alliance people when they feel like it, otherwise we never see them.

Reply 132#132 bala's post

They were real pretty advanced in the cities, you have to remmeber that what we saw were the scouting party which had no contact for over 30 years, and they still had working radios and somewhat flash drives

Epilogue

I liked the episode.  And relating to Eli's character, I thought it was fitting, what there is only what 5 main female character, and one is a lesbian, and the others are all spoke for, so who else would be with Eli, but one of the 80 or so we don't know.  And Eli basically being the visionary and educator more than made up for that.

And also just because they end up with those people in the alternate others, wouldn't mean they would be together in the Destiny.  I am still holding out for computer girl, but only 2 more episodes before the end.  And the name of this episode is Epilogue not Radio

Reply 140#140 bala's post

The show finally picked up and the writing seems much better.  But too late.  So far no other network has been willing to pick it up.  If nothing is done within a year, then it is dead.  And Joseph Mallozzi says it is the end, no movie, no renewal, he is one of the producers of the show and has a blog   http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2011/04/17/april-17-2011-until-we-meet-again/

[ Last edited by sanggye at 5-3-2011 21:08 ]

Reply 145#145 woothdye's post

well kinda closure, not really, have to agree STUPID SYFY

Reply 148#148 bala's post

I hope to see a movie made, but again, from everything I have read, it doesn't look good.  I too have been a Stargate fan from the beginning.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-11-2011 04:01  
Well i have say if they going end the series at least they didn't end with a clifhanger and it certainly great that they managed put everyone to sleep
We didn't get to see Eli goto sleep did we, might have missed something cuz I was a bit upset over THE END

Reply 152#152 casper27's post

Don't hold your breath

32 12
Thread