97 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 96#96 arksongbird80's post

Chloe is pretty

Reply 98#98 arksongbird80's post

Well i just don't like her face it's not friendly

Seizure

Well that was an excellent plan by Rodney and it almost worked and Rush uploading himself into system almost cost him his life force Eli to put programs that uploaded in the last episode quarantine

Reply 102#102 arksongbird80's post

Well he won't forgive Rush because he had no choice

The Hunt

Trust Eli accidental freeze somebody and trying hide it from Rush was rather amusing since he found when a scan .

Reply 107#107 casper27's post

I think they know it's over wait for it to get canned

Reply 109#109 casper27's post

Here the problem to do what you want, would cost too much money for CGI?. I suppose make up department could help with Alien. i completely agree about Stop the luvvy duvvy stuff but it look like the majority writer are female

Reply 113#113 arksongbird80's post

Yes, it's the vampire diaries..

Craig so do you like it or hate it ?

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Well given this was sci-fi show it was believable

Reply 123#123 gabsimom's post

Yeah but i wasn't sure what to make of this episode so what are they going do all those extra people draining destiny resources?.

Reply 128#128 arksongbird80's post

Does it really matter ?

Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

I was a little disappointed there weren't as advanced as we might of thought.

Radio

Interesting second part to the episode finding out all that situation i suppose give alternative view point on their lives..

Reply 139#139 arksongbird80's post

I think this was great episode but such a shame she lost her eye sight

Reply 141#141 sanggye's post

Well i just think it's too late they should done this much earlier on

Reply 146#146 sanggye's post

Well i have say if they going end the series at least they didn't end with a clifhanger and it certainly great that they managed put everyone to sleep

Quote:
Originally posted by woothdye at 5-10-2011 18:34  

Pretty much says it all.

There was some closure, so it's good in a way, but I wanted none. I wanted it to go on. I have watched everything stargate since the 1st movie in 1994 and the thought of a w ...
Well i know how you feel i watched this on tv than on here i followed everything Stargate to Atlantis to universe but there still rumours for a movie it might not happen this year but i have hope that 3 years was clue to audience that a movie might be possible later on 2014.

97 12345
Thread