Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Wow im with you Tina a long time coming but a brilliant action episode. What d you think Chloe did? was it really to help them or maybe she knew they were getting double crossed and has somehow fixed the FTLD. Getting more and more into this but has took a long time. Glad I stuck with it. Shame we have to wait till easter ish for the next episode.

Reply 73#73 bala's post

She has not proved yet that shes not bad/alien still. I know they did some blood tests but you never know. Remember she still has all her knowledge and we still have no reason to belive that the aliens would just cure her for the good and benefit of the crew.

Reply 88#88 arksongbird80's post

I was thinking the same thing about training Johansen to be a full on doctor. I know they would have more experience but she is already accumilating knowledge.
As Bala said a pretty average episode and too much talking for my liking. Its a bit daft of the writers to think they would not by now have the capability to detect a cloaked ship.
Again pretty average and did not really lead onto much, they have to start uping their game with this before it gets cut for sure.

Mmm another nothing really happened story. I hate it when its just a by the side episode. The writers better start to pull it out of the hat or its dead for sure.

But it could be so much better. I could take the rains of the show and steer it in a great direction. Stop the luvvy duvvy stuff and add more alien encounters, a few more galactic firefights, add a sprinkling of hope of return and a dusting of the meanining of life and the white noise and your there..

Also bring laura vandervoort in and you cannot go wrong

And laura vandervoort got to be a ratings success with her in..
Whats your new avatar from, its killing me.

Reply 114#114 bala's post

I like it, I actually thought it was from Supernatural and that was Dean. I havnt seen any of Vampire Diaries but may eventually get around to it.

@ arksongbird80
Yeah it really did not turn out too good. They should know by now what us Scifi heads like and if they don't well they should have asked

Well thats that then.... I was actually a little bit sad at the end even though I never really fully got into this. I hope they release a movie to tie loose ends up but I think the writers did a good job of a bit of closure and left the door open.

Thread