38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

Yes and i thought it was a great opening double episode i watched Atlantis earlier this year but have not seen SG-1

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That was risky putting his arm through the gate to stop the jump

Reply 34#34 bala's post

This was a slower paced episode other the Rush having a breakdown but it is still early days

Reply 37#37 bala's post

So the next question is did he know that they would be OK

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Good episode but the jumping had me confused for a while

Reply 67#67 bala's post

There first alien encounter was great with Rush managing to save Chloe

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Great line 'welcome to destiny' but i liked the way the surgery to get the transmitter out was left to the last few seconds before the jump

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I thought Colonel Young offering the shuttle was nice until he told them the whole deal by taking all military back the others didn't have a choice

Reply 82#82 bala's post

Rush leaving his wife to go to the doctors by her self while he was teaching was selfish

Reply 87#87 bala's post

How ironic with them leaving Greer behind and trapped that he gets rescued first but with his flashbacks about his father who was evil must of give him the strength to go on and bad timing for the rest when Rush managed to dial the gate first

Reply 90#90 bala's post

The scientist switches places with Camille to come aboard and make repairs after the FTL drives overloads and explodes which dropped the ship out of FTL was interesting

Reply 99#99 bala's post

The hallucinations was interesting but they were lucky not to of killed each other and all that from a little tick

Reply 101#101 bala's post

The identity of the traitor in Rush's dream was good and going to Earth to follow the clues was dangerous with a great cliffhanger

Reply 108#108 bala's post

With next week being the season final they had to keep us hooked but what turned the guy into a pile off ash and Eli was great looking after Chloe

1x20 Incursion (2)

Not to bad for a season final i had a feeling that the exchange would include the one she shot but not realising that they shot each other i found amusing and a good cliffhanger as well

2x01 Intervention (3)

It was nice to see Scott and Greer had survived last season cliffhanger and Rush was playing a dangerous game, TJ losing the baby was tragic

Reply 12#12 bala's post

That was one hell of a shuttle crash all because of Rush's miscalculation but him secretly gaining access to the ship's hidden bridge and seeing Gloria was interesting but it was a shame about Riley

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It would be to early for them to get back to earth and i think it's about time that Rush comes clean

2x04 Pathogen

That was nice that Eli and Camille were able to travel to Earth to deal with personal issues but when Eli's mother didn't believe him was sad until the brought her aboard which was great

Reply 39#39 bala's post

2x05 Cloverdale
The wedding may have been a dream but perhaps spending time in quarantine something may develop

38 12
Thread